Lindsay Lohan

One Day to Freedom

8/24/2010 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan may be a free woman in 24 hours ... based on new developments in the case.

0720_lindsay_lohan_court_TMZ_EX_3

As TMZ first reported, all signs are pointing to Lindsay Lohan being released from UCLA this week -- and we're hearing it will happen tomorrow.  Judge Elden Fox has decided not to issue an order today, but rather he will make a decision tomorrow at 8:30 AM PT.

As we've told you, the doctors at UCLA think Judge Marsha Revel's mandate that Lindsay spend 90 days in rehab is excessive, and they are recommending an early release.

Sources tell us going into last weekend, the plan was for a Wednesday release, and all signs now point to Judge Fox releasing Lindsay tomorrow morning and ordering outpatient care.

Soxy

The f*ckery will commence again once she gets out-it is only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down on them.

boz

Did anyone else hear her childish plea to anyone for a private jet when she "lost" her passport in Italy and had to race home for a final court appearance? PAthetic. She is still a spoiled child and needs a conservator like Britney Spears. She has a looooooong road of recovery for someone so young.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Am I the only one who thinks she will be fine,I have known people worse off than her go through this and turn out fine...

BEE

what a joke CALF courts are!! If it was anyone of us here making comments they would probably add on to our stay!!! So what was all that court time for....only in america!!! LMAO

Soxy

If she was not in the entertainment business, and tried to get a "real" job like the rest of us, no employer would ever hire her based on her 4 rehab stays, multiple arrests and chronic lateness etc. Most likely not even a McDonalds. Given that, I simply cannot believe that any reputable studio, with millions of potential dollars at stake will ever hire her again. The public is tired of her excuses and lies-no one would see her.

jack

I don't care what people say, I'd still bang Lohan.

Johnny

I FIND THIS HARD TO STOMACH, OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM DOEA HAVE 2 BALANCES, ONE FOR THE POOR-THROW THEM UNDER THE JAIL AND REHAB. THEN ONE FOR THE RICH OVER CROWDING WE ARE RELEASING EARLY THEN BUYOUT A DOCTOR'S RECOGMENDATION. WOW WHAT IS THIS SOCIETY COME TO? THIS LITTLE RICH SKANK WILL BE BACK IN THE BARS BY THE WEEKEND AND HER SLUTTY MOTHER WILL BE OUT SPENDING WHAT LITTLE MONEY LO-HO HAS. OH AND LET'S NOT LEAVE OUT THIS JUDGE WHO IS PROBABLY CANNOT READ A THING.

mousetrap

Posted at 10:09 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
______________________________

No, you're not the only one. I think she will be ok also. A ton of people her age are running around drinking like fish and dabbling around with drugs. Most of them snap out of when they get a little older. People are so dramatic, "She's going to od and die!" No she won't. Well, I guess she could, but it's unlikely.

pam

I really don't think a qualified doctor would say that Lindsay was misdiagnosed with ADHD that many years ago. It would be really hard to do so accurately. It is possible that a doctor may find she no longer needs Adderall, as some kids do outgrow the need for ADHD meds. I also doubt the doctors are taking the fact that she drinks and uses cocaine casually. I am pretty sure that they will have some plan for her in place, especially when you consider her father's history. I am not sure where TMZ got the medical info, but if it is the real deal, I say shame on them. It is not legal to obtain a person's medical info without permission and doing so does not make them good journalists, it just makes them jerks. There source is a criminal and should lose his/her job.

deanne

Really? Do we really care? I don't. I'm just sayin

knickfan212

Talk about special treatment!!!!!! You could'nt get off of asprin that quick.

knickfan212

What good drug program is gonna ask for an early release for a dope fiend that truly shows she needs help??? All this shows is that all these high priced drug rehabs are fraudulent.

beachkid

Ah, freedom at last. What will she do first?

gd45

I'm not sure about this, but I do trust that the staff at UCLA are better trained to make this decision then all you uninformed people on the internet. If they think she's fine to continue her life then let her.

However I do feel that once she's released it'll only be a matter of time before Dina drags her back down into the gutter, seriously I think it's her mom that's the one who should have been in rehab/psychiatric care. Both Lindsay and Ali come off as well-spoken and intelligent in interviews where as their mom just rambles until they hand her a check, and then she's off to get her next coke fix.
It won't be long until all 3 are hooking just to support Dina's drug habit unless these girls snap out of it and realize they'd be better off without either of those utter failure's that call themselves "parents"

#TeamLindsay