'Sons Of Anarchy' Star

Arrested for Assaulting Cop

8/25/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Sons of Anarchy" star Mark Heidrich -- aka Mark Boone Junior -- was arrested in Glendale, CA earlier today for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

0824_mark_boone_jr_Getty_EX
Law enforcement sources tell us Heidrich was originally pulled over for a traffic violation ... and during the stop ... he went after the cop.

We're told additional officers were called to the scene ... and Heidrich was taken into custody for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Mark has been released from custody after posting $20,000 bail.

Molotov

Everybody who rides a Harley motorcycle thinks their some kind of bad azz. They're just poseurs who are saying "Look at me. Look at me." Why else change the pipes on your bike to make more noise. It's sophomoric. I have respect for the younger generation, though. They like performance in their bikes, and it's not about "I'm a [pseudo] tough guy." The Harley mystique is so much bull. They put on their little uniforms [black leathers, etc.] and drive around aimlessly trying to make up for when they were beat up in school. They look pathetic.

dd

No surprise there.

the real truth

The Truth and Rusty, sounds like you're bitter about something, are you sure you aren't Chuck Zito? It's a ****ing tv show you morons, of course they aren't real bikers. Get a ****ing clue you dripping ****s. Do you talk all this **** on message boards for 24, of course Jack Bauer isn't fighting real terrorists. You two need to put the peyote down and realize these guys are actors, Sutter is a writer, and this is all Hollywood. If you don't like it, don't watch. Stop wasting your life commenting on **** that you don't like and go take a jog around the ****ing block.

jeremy bushee

Maybe the cop had it coming or had a short hair crossed and wanted to take it out on a celebrity. Well at least hes out the season is going to ****in rock, nothing like a lil mayham to getting it all going.

The Truth

What I don't like about Sutter is he is a no talent who hitched a ride with FX on his wifes back, then he had her Gangbanged on T.V. thinking it would get her a Emmy, like it won Jody Foster a Oscar in "The Accused" but he is such a no-talent whimp he just her made look bad and sleazy, also Sutter hides behihnd his blog, do you really think he would say that stuff to Chuck Zitto's face? No way he would be trembling and crying how sorry he was, if he is so tough please say to Chuck to his face what you wrote about him in your blog, you tell the leader of the Hells Angels he is a $#%&^%$# to his face, please not on some ***** blog. I don't think so and that is the Truth. Hunter got his assed kicked but he had talent and wrote a great story Sutter exploits violence has no craft and is a shop formen and karma is a bitch !!!!

MikeP

Don't mess with SAMCRO!

Mark Hiedrich is an amazing "character actor", but not the best idea to assault a cop for sure.

GNT

COOL!
It's about time that citizens realize that the only thing that seperates Cops and criminals is the Badge and the bars.
We are American citizens with forgoten, or Hidden rights.

I personally stop and observe with a safe distance anytime I see a cop questioning anyone. I take Cellphone Video, and still pic's. I record the cop car number and as much info I can legaly obtain.
First and foremost be clean, have nothing to hide from!
Then speak boldly but courteous. If we don't do something soon to support our rights, WE Will Loose Them!

Not all cops are dirty, but question authority and you will be surprized how many cops, DA's, Judges have something to hide.

One ideal that I will put out there: Most cops, DA's, and Judges Drink and Drive. PERIOD!

I suggest everyone visit FlexYourRights.com and learn hjow to deal with law enforcement. It has been a life safer for me.

God Bless and Peace Out!

GNT

COOL!
We are American citizens with forgoten, or Hidden rights.

First and foremost be clean, have nothing to hide from!

Liz

A "so-called no talent" with a critically acclaimed show (The Truth).I'll bet youre a fan of Glee.;-)As for the rest of you,Kurts consultants and a good portion of his crew are bikers and several are 1%.

nexus

I watched a few of the 1st season's shows... what a goddawful mess...Sonny Berger must be laughing his ass off.......

JT Flanagan

# 42... How do we know that Boone really did assault the cop? We won't know for sure until all the facts are in.

# 41... The Truth.. You obviously forgot to say that Sutter wrote for The Shield before doing Sons Of Anarchy, so your comment about Sutter getting into FX on his wife's back isn't true. And I know you are the one who gave Sutter crap on blogs from Season 1.

JT Flanagan

# 41... The Truth...

You should think before posting.. you have your facts all wrong about Kurt Sutter. He did not get into FX on his wife's back. If you would go checking facts before posting, you would see that he was already at FX, as a writer for The Shield.

And as for you,The Truth (ha!), you were the one who gave Sutter hell during Season 1. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than spout stuff that isn't true?

To keep this posting on the subject at hand.. I will wait to see what the truth is concerning Boone..

Greg

Sutter and his loser H.A. cronies he calls "consultants" are a joke and a poor pathetic excuse of human beings who are doing nothing but wasting valuable space and air that could be better utilized by real productive upstanding human beings. I wish they'd all be exterminated and just go away.

rocker

Angel

lets hang...

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!!

The Truth

Sutter has a show because of his wife and he has turned her into a slut awful person on it so ugly, all the violence he puts on women, he is kown as a ******* and for his violence towards women, now I hope he runs into Zito and Zito shows him what a real beating feels like.