'Sons Of Anarchy' Star

Arrested for Assaulting Cop

8/25/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... "Sons of Anarchy" star Mark Heidrich -- aka Mark Boone Junior -- was arrested in Glendale, CA earlier today for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

0824_mark_boone_jr_Getty_EX
Law enforcement sources tell us Heidrich was originally pulled over for a traffic violation ... and during the stop ... he went after the cop.

We're told additional officers were called to the scene ... and Heidrich was taken into custody for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest.

UPDATE: Mark has been released from custody after posting $20,000 bail.

BRIAN

sheriff joe is a friend of mine and sonny bargers he sees us all the time. he put sonny in jail a few years ago and treated him fine. chino valley Arizona was our last shoot out last Saturday with the vagos. where were you to save the day? we keep things quiet in maricopa county. you know why? we are not up to anything illegal at all.

Greg

Brian,

LEO's do think like that, and believe me, my comments are mild compared to what many of my LEO brethren think. Give me your full name and DOB, and maybe an address other than your Clubhouse. That's funny Clubhouse, makes me laugh every time. Like little kids, oh we have a Clubhouse and you can't come in unless you're a member or we invite you. This is our special place where we can carry out our crimes and conspire to commit new ones. We feel safe here because there are always many of us and we can play with ourselves behind closed doors.

Damn how'd you figure I was already out of food stamps, can you loan me some of yours so I can swap them for a subway ride?

BRIAN

terry Goddard is the guy that goes after the Hells Angels in Arizona. not sheriff Joe. terry Goddard bought our clubhouse from us for $250,000 dollars of tax payers money then he used more tax dollars to have in knocked down and hauled away. we made a profit off of him and the county on the sale of the old clubhouse. we bought a newer bigger nicer place in north phoenix AZ. thanks terry Goddard.

BRIAN

your copping out already. you keep wanting more and more from me. you just trying to deflect from your self. its not working. i gave you my home address at 147 west mojave st phoenix Arizona. its a house stop by. now whats your excuse? i also asked you to name a place i can meet you in person you didnt give me one. name a place city street or go away. your a poser and a coward and a waste of time. your a fake!

Greg

Brian Brian Brian,

Do you actually think you can go on and on with thatvold rhetoric that you guys do nothing illegal. Everybody knows that, much like your life, is a pile of crap. Sheriff Joe is not your friend. If you are stupid enough to believe that, then you have never heard the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Sheriff Joe despises you and your kind.

As far as LEO's go, every single one of us enjoys it when SBags take themselves out. If I witnessed your little shootout in Chino Valley, believe me I wouldn't have done anything but sit back and enjoy the action of you SBags taking care of yourselves. If dome one called it in, I would tell other officers to be slow in response and wait for the dust to settle. Them once it was over, I'd leave the bodies where they lie, hoping avfew were still alive and just suffer a slow excruciating end to a pathetic life. Then I'd clear the call as no crime found.

Yes Chuck got out at the right time as you are not worthy of being associated with him.

Greg

Brian,

I just looked up your address using the Street view on Google maps. Are you sure you actually live in and freely admit to occupying such a SHole? In NJi we condemn and mark structures like that not fit for occupancy. I've seen rundown mobile homes that look like palaces compared to that.

JT Flanagan

#78 The Truth.

"@ JT what do you just sit on TMZ all day and think you are the sheriff, what a loser, get a life little girl, Sutter is a loser who got his show by stabing people in the back, and kissing peoples arses he is a awful actor just watch him what a joke and his writing is only good when he hires someone else to do it for him he is a good shop foreman with no craft of his own, he was lucky Peg Bundy wanted him as her punk bitch to kiss her arse and he got a show because she was all over FX doing her over acting thing masterbating herself on national T.V. what class, her kids must be so proud of them both, what a pair of pigs. "

I see that you are still scared of putting your given name on any of your posts, Lmao!

I don't sit on TMZ all day. Never have. Unlike you who is always looking for Sutter on some sort of blog, then ripping into Sutter every chance you get.

By the way you write, it seems that you are very jealous of Sutter's success. Are you Zito?

And for the record... I am older than you, so go shove the little girl ****e where the sun doesn't shine!

BRIAN

meet legendary Hells Angels leader Sonny Barger and buy his new book LETS RIDE this weekend in New Rochelle New York on Saturday August 28th from noon time to 6pm. he will be at New Rochelle Harley Davidson at 8 industrial lane in New Rochelle NY. phone number is 914-632-6743. all guys named Greg or Mike or Leos,cops ex retired Leos are all invited to stop by and watch and see sonny making money the easy way. take pictures and hang out with the Hells Angels! real cops will be at this event.they always are.

BRIAN

i live in the barrio, it is a ghetto. so what? are you scared of the hood? the barrio? as an ex Leo i think you would not be scared. i will be near you this Saturday in new Rochelle NY at the HD shop with sonny barger. stop by if you are not to scared an introduce your self to me ask for Brian. Hells Angels brain from Arizona. i guarantee you a 100% this so called ex cop Greg or mike will not even show up from new jersey. i may not like cops but i do know cops have big balls and a real cop or ex cop would show up like a real man AND FACE ME IN PERSON. Greg or mike will not show up. he is all talk and no action. google me all you want. you got your address and you still didnt show up. meet me in new york this weekend Greg mike. whats your excuse gonna be now? you give cops and ex cops a bad name by being a coward. you should be ashamed of your self.

Greg

Brian,

Again, only offering up the chance to meet or do something only when other PoS HA's are around. Tough guy with a gang mentality. I guarantee I'd KTFO you if we ever met up one on one. And you do know me. 6'5" 280 solid muscle. Only thing is that we both know you'd never do anything man to man without the need to use some type of weapon because you're incapable of using only your physical being.

Real mem can handle their own, you are not a man as you have to constantly rely on the backing of your HA' s.

Big Mike

BRIAN

I think Greg has an excuse roller deck of reasons why he wont meet my HA Brother Brian in person.

BRIAN

Greg so being as your a big bad 6'5 and 280 lbs of dude that means you are not scared or afraid of me? thats good. that must mean you will be showing up in New Rochelle NY this weekend? to meet me in person? im a small weak skinny wimpy guy of 120lbs with red hair and zits like a nerd kid and im only 5'4 tall. im not a threat at all to you. hope to meet you in person. so will you be there?

BRIAN

Greg has a million reasons not to show up and meet me. i win he loses! Hells Angels always win. and Greg cant stand that. he is jealous of us and always has been.

Greg

Brian,

Are you also now delusional and talking about yourself in the third person? Ha ha ha ha my HA Brother Brian. I knew you'd be weak Azzzzzz, but didn't think you'd actually advertise how low of a standard the HA's have sunk to. I'll be there, look for the biggest dude in the crowd who isn't a fat Azzzzzzzz like the wannabe whose article started these posts. Man I do one arm curls with weight that exceeds what you weigh. I feel sorry for you, get on some juice or something and bulk up.

Mike

BRIAN

im on drugs Greg. come bust me and take me to rehab brother and teach me a lesson! a real ex cop would help me out of a life of sin and debauchery if he were an real ex leo. leos are Christians. Christians help others. help me Greg.