Paris Hilton's BF

Pulled Gun on Intruder

8/27/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... the man who allegedly attempted to break into Paris Hilton's L.A. home this week was thwarted by Hilton's boyfriend ... who pulled a gun on the suspect before the dude could get inside.

0827_paris_bf_parada_EX_01
Law enforcement sources confirm ... Hilton's BF -- Vegas nightclub kingpin Cy Waits -- told police that he and Paris heard loud banging noises coming from downstairs around 6:30 AM Tuesday ... so he grabbed his gun and went to check out the situation.

We're told Cy claims he spotted Nathan Parada peering through a window and carrying two knives -- a large kitchen knife and a buck hunting knife.

Cy immediately went outside -- with his weapon drawn -- and ordered Parada to drop the knives and lay on his stomach.  We're told Cy kept his gun pointed at Parada until cops arrived.

Law enforcement sources also tell us Parada told cops that he had purchased a Star Map on Hollywood Blvd. hours before the incident ... because he wanted to find out where Paris lived.

We're told Parada -- who was booked for felony burglary -- is currently in custody on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Sources close to Paris tell us ... ever since the incident, Hilton's security team has installed several new cameras around the home ... as well as infrared technology designed to spot intruders. Paris has also hired two new bodyguards to protect her around the clock.

According to our sources, Paris has told friends, "Thank God Cy was there, he saved my life."

Superman

"Thank God Cy was there, he saved my life."

translation:

If I wasn't such an insecure whore, then I would be all alone and probably ODing.

Mark in Texas

For you liberal **** sticks. This is a perfect example for why people carry. Had he not been this may have ended up with stupid yet innocent woman dead. I would like to know what he was holding that scared the **** outta this creep and kept him from trying to run.

Laurie

Seriously, who cares!

Tigerman

This is why you NEED guns - for personal protection - you psychotic liberals.

bobbyozone

good that he was there, but i wish she'd have stayed single a little longer. it's more fun being a fan when i don't have to read about her boyfriends.
i guess the old saying rings true... women like that don't sleep alone.

mo

paris need to get a gun and trade in the small dogs for some shepards and dobermans

Sach

Someone said it right: This filthy whore is a ****-wiping has-been! Paris Hilton is an ugly mother-****er ! And, she ****ing smells like a dog's ass because she won't change her nasty underwear enough.

Paris Hilton is a nasty pig just like that mother-****er lady gaga. How people can really believe that that walking rectum gaga is a female. What? None of don't know the difference between a male and female? What? None of you have seen gaga's penis (very small one at that)

I have to stop writing now. Just typing the names of these two nasty mother-****ers is making my keyboard sick!!!!!

Joe Blow

Totally agree with those saying that it's a good thing her boyfriend had a gun in the house, and that it might have saved both of their lives. Is it me, or does it seem like there are more and more of these crazy creepers coming out of the woodwork lately, between Paris and Leo and a few others I think? Real scary stuff, and I feel terrible for those that have to deal with crap like this simply because they're celebrities.

don't think so

Her man is hot!!! I should take a trip to Vegas and try and meet him...Maybe not-I forgot about that Valtrex bottle with her name on it found in her storage locker...no matter how much money in the world-I am happy to be me and herpes free.

2drk2fck

Damn Cy thanks for keeping this POS white trash on earth for more sexual disease to be spread....

Andy

Awwwww...Such a beautiful story, and they lived happily ever after... Ofcourse, LiLo is out of rehab, And our "princess" even don't know what to do to bring some attention on herself.I even know why this story is fake)

Throwback kid

Does he have a permit to legally carry the gun in the state of California?

KAM

What a security team...hahaha Her nose looks like a ski slope.....oh I shouldn't say that she'll be in the plastic surgeons chair tom.

TorontoWoman

Wow. Some people are uninfomed. People are ALSO perscribed Valtrex for cold sores (or to suppress them) and shingles. Love how the haters jump to the conclusion that she has the STD form. But even if she does...big deal...apparently half of Hollywood has it.

justin

yep i know cy and hes for real...he really is thaqt tough im honestly suprised he didnt kill the f..kball