Paris Hilton

Arrested --

Photos and Video

8/29/2010 4:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Paris Hilton as she was being arrested by Las Vegas police last night.

Paris Hilton Arrest Photos
Hilton and her boyfriend, Cy Waits, were arrested a little before midnight last night. Waits was booked on charges of DUI, while Hilton was busted for possession of a controlled substance ... cocaine.

Paris was released on her own recognizance shortly after her arrest and has hired Vegas legal eagle David Chesnoff.

UPDATE: We've also obtained video of Paris as she was talking to cops. The crowd can be heard muttering about Paris -- one person even remarks she looks better in person.

lipstickchick

She'll claim she was SO STRESSED OUT from the knife-wielding home invader that she needed to unwind. GO AWAY YOU WASTE OF AIR! The planet needs it.

Gabriella

I am so sick and tired of hearing from that stupid whore. They should lock her ass up and keep her in jail. It's a shame that those stupid celebs always get away with things, that isn't justice.

Marilyn

You might want to be careful about whose "purse" you are holding next time. Funny how friends and I never happen to pick up a purse with coke in it. She does not care and the lawer loves it.

TechnoSwagg

wow, these socialites need 2 get themselves 2gether!

TMZ when are you going to talk about the newest artist that got signed?!!! I heard on 105.1 and a few other stations that this cat named S.B. Hollywood is going 2 b the hottest [EXPLETIVE] in tha game ... I had to peep him and his musik is tight work! MTO check him out @ myspace.com/officialsbhollywood and do the story cuz I wanna know how i can get put on 2.

Hazel Carrico

She won't be punished especially when the America's judicial system give these pampered-puke celebs like her the VIP treatment of not going to jail or maybe stay a day in jail. It will be the same treatment like Lindsey Lohan.

TEATEA

ok so why she going to jail she didn't do nothing and she never di something bad

mspaap

I'm not a fan either way but I do hope the best for her.

Being rich, famous and beautiful isn't easy.

As for the drugs, they are a crutch used to deal with all the fake people and situations she is enduring.

Don't bother to reply to this comment because I won't indulge such unwarranted naked hatred with a response.

Bryn Gerard

Why do all you sad people care so much about what she does. Get on with your own life and let others do the same.

And as for those who talk about service to society, my experience is these are the ones that do the least to serve their fellow man, they too busy judging others to do anything of value.

Most people Think one thing, say another and then do something completely different.

Ang

Throw her in PRISON!!!! These Celebs need to know the hard way...they always get off so easy and I think It's BUll so I hope the Judge does the right thing and locks her up for 3 yrs. she is a spoiled BRAT and so are the other celebs!

paris alexsander

EVEYONE NEEDS TO BACK OF
PARIS HILTONS
BACK, YOU ARE ALL LIKE HUNGRY TIGERS WAITING TO TAKE A BITE OFF OF HER,,,,, PARIS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I SUPPORT YOU 100%.
POT IS WHAT THIS CELEBES NEED WITH PPL ALWAYS STALKING THEM
I WUD TOO AND, I DO:)

adr

Can I have my purse back now please? Lol

Mee

# 147 You write:

"Admit it. A lot of people on TMZ are hating on Paris Hilton because she has everything they want in their life."

YOU ARE SO WRONG, NOT EVEN IF:
1) You take the jail part out.
2) Or the getting arrested part out,
3) Or the Giving Away Your Bootie Easily part out
4) Or "I Never Went To School so Iam Really,Really, Dumb" part out
5) Or "I Really Don't Have That Much Money,but I'll Fake it With the Name" part out
6) Etc, etc.

Just want to be entertained by her; like going to the circus and watching the CLOWNS AND THE ANIMALS

Flagrante Delicto

Note to World - Nikki is the CUTE one!!

wackyjacky

THIZ TONY MONTANA I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE MESS WIT MY CUSTOMERS

Cliff47

Now she's claiming the "reports" are all rumors...what alternate reality is she living in...I'd like to be a fly on the wall in her court date next month...going down to LV in a couple of weeks, if we see her, we're heading the other way...nothing but BAD NEWS...