Jesse James & Kat Von D -- Swappin' Spit

8/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New couple Jesse James and Kat Von D packed in some serious PDA during a romantic weekend in Texas -- taking walks, holding hands, kissing  ... and riding on motorcycles without helmets.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's always a risk to ride without protection.

lodorne31

he's an ass!! he's a jerk!! he deserves that trashy tattoed hoe!!

p

He is not "the first getting into a relationship" after a marriage, he was in a relationship during the marriage. People like that must be very insecure. I do not like the fact that he has went public with this even though what he does on his time is totally his business. Sandra is such a classy lady, she deserves a classy guy that will love her and RESPECT her. Jessie is not even thinking about his kids while he is bouncing from woman to woman. Such immaturity. There's nothing to do but hope Sandra, her child and jessie's kids all the luck in the world

Ella827

Wow..you people are EVIL.....I think Kat and Jessie make a great couple!! And despite what all you tat haters have to say, she does great work and is very talented. I think both of these two are hot as hell and look great together!!! Congrats guys!!!!

Luda

wow!!!! two rejects unite! i'm sorry, but kat is a dumb bitch. ever watch her show? she has no sense of humor, zero warmth, she's dull and a flat out bitch. in other words, she obviously has NO problem being the good ol rebound F*ck!!! hahaha. we all know he's a douche. does she not realize that he will ultimately cheat on her ass too? she needs to tattoo some self worth on herself. the puppy love days pictured, will not last forever.hey whatever happened to his "sex addiction" therapy? is he cured? amazing!!!
i give the it three months.

narisa

You guys don't think he's just doing this to make Sandy jealous? imagine if behind this facade and without Kat knowing 9who's sooo obviously swooned by him), he is calling Sandra and telling her, he's not really into Kat?

Sad-- I dont trust it!

noteveryoneisanMJFan

I guess she's found her soulmate...again; and they'll get matching tatoos. She undoubtably got over her father figure obsession with Nikki.

Steelerchick

What a nob!!! I hate this guy. Don't you have real celebs you can put on this site???

LOL

i dont think he is that into her!! Body language is all standoffish. Maybe its different behind closed doors. They could just be friends milin' it for the publicity. Thats my guess.

Jeannette

Are you people kidding me, so judgmental on people you consider "Freaks" so what if there with each other you people are just jealous because you are not them and stuck with a crappy job and life. Stop hating on others just because "YOU KNOW YOU CANT BE THEM" there rich and famous what are you....nothing. People cheat all the time half of you have cheated in the past you Hippocrates.

bill

Made for each other , two trailer trash pieces of human crap

DESIREE

Well.. I love them both, Jesse and Kat. They look cute and cuddely together. I do like Sandra also, but maybe this was meant to be, he didn't look happy.. Sorry to the people that have to write Nasty stuff. Look in the mirror.. Or take a chill pill and worry about your own life instead of what others are doing or who is with who..

privatutor

She doesn't even realize how much she resembles Sandra. Without the tats of course. He see's it. The eyes, the hair, the facial structure. This is as close as he'll ever get to Sandra again.

lynn

It seems staged. He has his eyes opened...like he's really not into it. His interview in May he said he'd do anything to get Sandra back even moving to Austin...said he was going to help raise baby Louis...I bet he hasn't seen that child since Sandra left in March. He sure got over her fast. I'll say again that it seems like everytime Sandra is on camera or has an article written about her he comes out w/ something...Kat. I just wish he stayed in LA & not shoving this in Sandra's face. She says she's moved on but it takes a woman longer to get over the broken heart.

belitina

to post #13 A mexican? Im a mexican and i dont dress like that. No mexican I know dresses like that.

wackyjacky