Jesse James & Kat Von D -- Swappin' Spit

8/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New couple Jesse James and Kat Von D packed in some serious PDA during a romantic weekend in Texas -- taking walks, holding hands, kissing  ... and riding on motorcycles without helmets.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
It's always a risk to ride without protection.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Texacan

Ah, douce bags in lust, doesn't make your heart leap?!

robbin

Someone need to advise her about her ratty-ass wigs...but then again she thinks everything about her looks good! NOT!

AstroTwins

We think this is a disaster waiting to happen. Oh, people, why? http://astrostyle.com/Blog/2010/09/03/kat-von-d-jesse-james-love-actually/ophira/

Lynn

Kat doesn't exercise, so she's flabby even though she's skinny. I think they are incredibly insensitive, he moves to Austin so his kids can be closer to Sandra Bullock and then he begins a relationship, just two months after their divorce? Really sensitive Jesse, shows you really care. Not long ago you were crying in front of a camera saying how much you loved her. Kat? She's not too bright in the man department, so she'll learn the hard way.

Traci

Wait. So Jesse James moved to Texas so he could stalk Sandra. That didn't work, so he stays in Texas and dates Kat VD instead? Wow, Sandra totally dodged a bullet with this guy.
She's in her hometown trying to move on. He needs to go back to Cali. What a psycho.

Proving Sandra right yet again! Good job Jessie LOL

kww

Too funny...I'm thinkin' single wide...

White trash fauxmance, double wide showmance.

Posted at 2:09 AM on Aug 31, 2010 by Dee Dee Russell

Sunshine

As far as I can tell, these two seem equally suited to each other. And I mean that in the kindest way. Kat is a bit younger but that's what men in their 40's go for - the 'trophy' wife. Ha! Sandra was slumming for whatever reason and has now been set free.

TheExpert

Herpes on Parade.

shawn

Nikki was a million times better than that dirtbag, bad move Kat we all love Nikki "Stove Top" that was awesome.. Long live Nikki and the Crew

Rainy

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww - yukkkkkkkkkkkkkk birds of a feather - Tiger Woods HAS NOTHING ON THEM! imagine the tire tracks these two have racked up!!! eeeekkkkkkkkkkk

Margaret Mc

I was truly repulsed when I saw these two together. I used to have a little respect for Kat, but now hope that getting together with Jesse was simply a publicity stunt on her part. She did get a lot of press. He’s a s*** bag, is a cheater and will always be a cheater. No woman will change his behavior... I thought Kat was smarter than that!

Jewellz

OMG Kat finally came to her senses and got back with Nikki Sixx!!! I like motorcycles, but do luv me some Motley Crue!!!
Jesse James is just another un-interesting guy with tattoos.

nono524

It will be a disaster for both of them. I can't wait to see all those tattoos on 60 year old skin. By the way, what happened to LA INK?

commenter

So, my husband comes home and says, "Hey, guess who Jessie James is dating?" I'm like, "Hhat? was it on the radio or something?.... hmmmm. Let me try to guess... who's tattoo'd and skanky... KAT VON D! But wait!! Even SHE is too good for him!! What on earth is she thinking?! Doesn't she know any better? What happened to her and Nikki Sixx?! Why on EARTH would she go out with that dirt bag?! OH NO!!".... Yeah.. gross!

maria