Uchitel Mourns Dead Fiance ... for the Cameras

9/1/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel made an emotional visit to a memorial dedicated to her former fiance who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks ... and for good measure, she brought along Dr. Drew and a reality TV crew.

Rachel Uchitel Fiance
Cameras were rolling last Thursday as Uchitel -- who is starring in the upcoming season of "Celebrity Rehab" -- sat down near a plaque dedicated to Andy O'Grady in New York's Central Park and read a letter she had written to honor his memory.

A source close to the production tells us Rachel then placed the note in a bottle and dropped it in the water.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Truth

WHY NOT PUT A SHIP IN A BOTTLE? BITCH CAN SAIL RIGHT ALONG WITH IT. CYA!!

jen

i thought i could not dislike this woman any more...i was wrong...

lizard

Wow. Nothing like exploiting a dead person to extend your 15 minutes of fame. Ugh. She should be ashamed, but I suspect she sees nothing wrong with this.

haha

Pfft. I'm going to give explicit instructions to people who love me that they must never litter to honor me.

Bryan

I'm sure he is proud of you. YOU WHORE!!!

Bill F. Murray

Exploit the death of someone she 'loved' and one of the worst tragedies in U.S. history for some "woe is me" photo op?

What a shameless WH0RE.

solar panel

Tossing glass bottles into ponds in Central Park? Heidi should be picked up by a policeman, by the hair, thrown against a park bench, handcuffed, taken to jail and told to wash floors for a month. Stupid bitch.

This message has been brought to you by "Litterers Are Skanks".

Michael Knight

That's called littering and I think they have laws against that, especially in parks.

snowboardchick

She really is a piece of sh*t. I'm sure they would have been divorced by now anyway.

Wombat

I saw this and RAN down to the park and found the bottle! I decided to share the contents:

"Dear Andy,
I loved you so much...but I got 10 Mil for selling what you used to get for free...Nyah-Nyah-Nyah!
I'll tell your mom your said hi. See ya sucker!
Sincerely,
Rachel
P.S. If you are in heaven, could you send down a rainbow? Or cause a chipmunk to come over by me? A butterfly would be just as good...the cameras are rolling and I need to make this look good. And, uh...if you're not in heaven...well, ...be sure to use lots of moisturizer!

StarsStarsStars

She is such an attention whore. Now using her ex-fiance - whose parents said they never saw her after his funeral! Gross.

Who is "Charles" on the plaque??

Bill F. Murray

LMAO @ Wombat!

Stupid People Hater

Wow, that whore is disrespectful.

Phreaky

Oh good lord... Just stop. I'm guessing they discovered the root of her wh*re life was his death. Pathetic.

jo

And some commenters on this site judge those who are judging her? She continues to CHOOSE free of will to put herself out there and represent herself, in controversial and overtly sexual ways to stay in the headlines and get paid for it. She's chosen a public life, just like she chose a profession entertaining rich, (often married) men and sleeping with them even when she was fully aware they were married and even with a baby on the way... so she has also chosen the consequences that come with that life and game. If you cant stand the heat, dont go into to the kitchen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments