Maury to Mike Lohan

I'll Settle Your

Daddy Drama!

9/2/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is trying to put an end to allegations he fathered an illegitimate daughter 15 years ago ... and to clear his name, he's turning to the expert in daddy DNA drama -- Maury Povich

0902_maury_michael_EX_01
Sources tell TMZ ... Lohan is currently talking to "Maury" producers about going on the show and taking a paternity test to prove he never impregnated Kristi Kaufmann ... who claims she had an affair with Mike in the '90s.

Lohan tells TMZ Kaufmann has demanded child support in the past ... and even changed the child's birth certificate to bear Michael's last name ... which would make the kid Lindsay adjacent.

Who's your daddy, Michael?

K. Dorsey

Left coast low life s*** bag trash,the whole family.but Bro Obama will save them!!!!!!!!!

Mike

#33

Lindsay should watch that video of Jerry Lewis from Inside Edition. Paris Hilton too. Jerry Lewis is one of the greatest entertainers of all time. He worked hard to make it in show business and he appreciated the success when it came. Especially in the early years.

He had a good time in Vegas and all that but he also learned his craft like he says in the video and he was gracious to the people around him who helped him in his career. He acted like a professional, learned what he needed to learn and came to work prepared. He brought his "A game" when it was time to go on stage or when the cameras started rolling.

Lindsay isn't the only young actress that needs to learn how to be professional in Hollywood on and off the set. Actresses like Megan Fox do too. Megan Fox was NOT liked very much by the people she worked with in the Transformer movies.

emerald

So I guess a normal, quiet little DNA test that you could produce as evidence isn't good enough huh Mikey baby?! It's so typical of Michael Lohan to turn this into a segment on a reality program so he can air his views, deny meeting the woman, deny having sex with her, deny all of it and ta da the DNA test is brought in on silver platter!! Let's hope it proves positive Michael, for the mother's sake but then again for the kids sake lets hope not hm?!!!

Anonymous

Lohan opening a rehab? Huh?? Fella spend time cleaning up your personal life first before you spend time telling others how to live their life.

B

HA! A spot on Maury "Which of These Five Brothers Fathered my Baby" Povich would be perfect for this loser. I really wish TMZ would stop feeding the fire and reporting stories about this douche. Just because it's "exclusive" doesn't mean we want to read about it.

Also, he looks like a sex offender to me.

Carvey

The Lohans were made for Maury and Springer.

mark

and?

do I care to know?

Rocco

Mike and I were locked up together , he liked when I would finger his ass when I sucked him off . Funny thing though just when he was about to shoot he would always grab my coc and suck me dry . I bet ya Lindsay had no idea ! Or does she ?

Reader

If TMZ loves it's Readers it will purchase us a recent picture of little Ashley Lohan and put it beside her other siblings for comparisons. I think she looks like Michael but only the DNA test will tell. I would like to know what Lindsey thinks of having another sister. If she will accept her or if she will treat her like dirt. After all Ashley is only a child.

timid

When that show airs, wanna hear a funny noise?
CLICK OFF!

steve

He probably spent that $50,000 on his monthly makeup bill instead of paying his lawyer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3