Bieber and Jaden Smith

The Epic Dance Battle

9/5/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith aren't usually rivals -- but TMZ has learned the two young superstars went toe-to-toe a few nights ago ... in the form of a dance-battle at a NY bowling alley.

0903_bieber_smith_dancing_EX

TMZ has obtained pictures of Biebs, 16, and Smith, 12, in action at the Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge on Tuesday night ... following their concert at Madison Square Garden.

We're told the dynamic duo got down to Kevin Rudolf's song "You Make the Rain Fall" -- and the whole thing was captured on tape by Bieber's documentary crew.

Our sources say both guys "killed it" on the dance floor ... but we're told Bieber was the clear winner ... when he busted out a moonwalk!

Just Sayin

Justin Bieber please stop dancing, you move like an old white man.

Carlis

aww..I love you Justin...youre amazing *-* and Jaden love you too :D

Brandon

Lucky Strike has an age policy of no one underage after 5:00 pm How can they be in there in the first place?

Lisa

Justin Bieber is the winner? I highly doubt that. Everyone must've seen their music video and Justin clearly didn't do a dance step as awesome as Jaden's. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jaden Smith was the one topping the charts.

Heilige Bimbam

Is this a joke? Bieber dancing better than Smith? In your dreams. There are a few white people who can dance well, but Bieber is not one of them, and certainly not in a dance off with Jaden Smith!

Renee

i just woke up when you said justin bieber was the clear winner, i highly doubt that, i wasnt there and dont believe that, most of the time when you see a white boy dance, it looks very rehearshed,him beating Jaden Smith(Will & Jada Smiths Fine son) what a joke! not in this lifetime

Anthony

So how much did Will Smith pay to get Jaden into Biebers do***entary? We know his daddy bought him into the Karate Kid remake...in which he performed Kung Fu, I still don't get that by the way, so surely daddy must have paid for this appearance too. Right?

I'd like to add two thoughts. First, as if Bieber wasn't gay enough already what with his girly screaming and all, he had to go and do this just to make it worse. Second, I honestly can't think of two kids in the entire world that I hate. Except for these two that is.

MacBookPro Ho

That is SO cute.

Vanessa

I don't like Jaden...he's mad annoying

Rastus

This is no surprise. Most white folks can do most anything better than their black counterparts.

BSweet

I would have loved to have seen this! Too bad it's not on video. I like this kind of news for once!

liz

WOW all the comments on here are about race......ever think just maybe a white person can dance better then a black person, come on people......PEOPLE of all colors can have a talent and its doesn't make them BETTER or WORSE then another race!!! There jsut kids trying to have fun and come up in the world....WTH cares weather their black white or freakin purple!! They BOTH can dance ok!!!!!

Joe Blow

There are no winners in all of this, only losers.

Except maybe whatever company sells Beepers the gallons of hair product he uses to keep that horrible rats nest of a do so straight and solid all the time.

Joe Blow

Die screaming, spam-tard.

hhh

why are 2 children out in a club at this time of night. just another case of "we CELEBRITIES (and I use that word loosely), the rules don't apply to us.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments