Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Takit

He is just an egomaniac, self absorb and just plain rediculous.

Osopolar

Kanye who?????

jack

THE TRUTH IS THAT NOONE WANTED THAT WAVY HAIRED WHITE WITCH TO WIN-WE ALL THOUGHT BEYONCE DESERVED IT-KANYE JUST SAID WHAT WE ALL THOUGHT-

Sean

KANYE RULES!

I laugh at all you haters.

Deez Nuts

YOU ARE ****ING TRASH KAYNE. NOONE LIKES YOU. YOU ARE LIKE THAT SOUTHPARK.... PEOPLE WHO ANNOY YOU??.... GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE. YOUR MOUTH NEEDS TO BE TAPED SHUT. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO BE COMMENTING ON POLITICS. I HATE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL.

taybque

It's my opinion that Kanye isn't sincere about his actions...to many time's has he opened his mouth without thinking & his action's in public has been disturbing & inmmature. These so-called opologies he's making or trying to redeem himself publicly is a load of horses*** !!! That's just as I see it......his arrogant attitude show it all. This guy's has been very successful in his career....has the money to live comfortable......and still is not thankful how fortunate his life has been. Perhap's, he'll grow up soon & he won't have to see negative thought's like this again. Good luck Mr West !!

james

TMZ commenters are the worst. Wow, 48% haven't forgiven Kanye as if the guy committed a major crime towards you or someone in your family. You all must have had fire crackers go off in your *******s and have **** come out from your mouths (smart ass comment in 3,2,..). The word hater has become so overused and corny that you all must have nothing to do to the point that your only entertainment for the evening is coming on this site and posting comments as bad or worse as Kanye's actions at the VMA's.

You all going against what he said must support some or all the bull**** being fed to the brains of the modern pop culture followers. Haha I'm guessing the majority of you didn't even read what he put on twitter or the bigger version on his blog. Yes, you must have better things to do! Your life must be so awesome! Get over it, continue hating rap music, move on and show your true feelings off the computer. Wow at people calling the guy racist. Dude is the least person in Hip Hop to hate white folks. Ol prejudice speaking biased ass full of **** thinking jerks. No wonder this country is so messed up. People only respecting Obama for calling Ye a jackass but continue talking crap about the rest of . YOU ASK FOR TOO MUCH AMERICA! SHUT THE **** UP! DAMN HYPOCRITES!

Oh and by the way Kanye by the end of this year will have 4 RAP ALBUMS and 1 autotune POP album. Get your info correct.

Doobie

100 tweets in two hours "to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between..."? Sounds like Kanye is suckin down another bottle of Hennessy and running his mouth, which is EXACTLY what got him in the spot he is in now. It's got nothing to do with "forgiveness" - the only people that need to forgive Kanye is Taylor and maybe the producers of the VMA's. It's all about respect. When Kanye got drunk, jumped up on the stage and made a complete fool jackass of himself, he lost the respect of most of America. And it's not like this was the first time he ran his mouth and made himself look like an idiot. He can apologize until he is blue in the face, but that is not going to make people respect him. I doubt he will ever regain the celebrity status he used to have, and it's nobody's fault but his own. Respect is damned hard to earn, but very easy to lose. Once you have lost people's respect, it's almost impossible to regain it. And it's got nothing to do with "hatin". I don't think the world hates him, I just think he has done some really, really stupid things, and people don't respect him. It's got nothing to do with race - if it had been a white guy that did the things Kanye has done, I would think exactly the same way. And a lot of my black friends think Kanye is an idiot. The best thing Kanye can do is shut the hell up about it, accept the fact that he made some decisions that totally jacked-up his career to point that it will probably never be what it was, and understand that whining about the consequences of his decisions only makes people respect him even less. He needs to man-up, put on his big-boy Underoos, keep his mouth shut and treat people with dignity. Then, maybe in time he can regain a little bit of the respect he CHOSE to throw away.

Phillis

I hate your spelling and grammer Kanye........grow up.

jessup

Just in time for his new album. Buy my suck ass album Suckers!

emp99

BellePete said. "Honestly....Taylor Swift can't sing worth a darn anyway. She is an inbred from W Virginia. Kayne you called her out. Now her new single didn't even reach the no1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!"

Can you get your nose any further up kayne's ass? Go back to watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, and stay off the internet. Please,

Frank

I'm sorry, but the only thing he is sorry about is the drop in his bank account. Why does he feel that he was actually helping anyone. Beyonce didn't need him for anything. All you people comenting about Taylor Swift and her voice, need to stop. Here he goes again dragging that girl into his drama and problems. Taylor has sold millions of albums. Don't drag her back into this.

Lori

Kanye, quit reminding people that you are an *******. We already know it.

Anthony

Why is it guys like West always wind up sounding like angry teenage boys? Is it all an act? A lack of education? Are they just simple minded idiots?

Illinois person

Hey Kanye, here's a "tweet" for you: it's (T H E I R) opinion and not "there" opinion. Other than that you may have to deal with the fact that not every one cares to be a fan of yours. You ought not to have hijacked someone else's moment, that was your choice and not that of your former fans. Now be gone before a house falls on you!!