Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Emily

oh my god I can't believe people are still talking about that! Kanye Is still ****ing talented and more badass than any of you ****s on here, it's time to let it go especially since it did not even have any ****ing thing to do with you.

Ben

Honestly....Taylor Swift can't sing worth a darn anyway. She is an inbred from W Virginia. Kayne you called her out. Now her new single didn't even reach the no1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Posted at 11:36 AM on Sep 4, 2010 by BellePete

Bella this is why no one forgives him and despises people like you."Inbred" Your just a hateful racist bitch and you and dumbass deserve each other.

frankie

Kanye is an ******* just like the President said . The only reason he,s crying like a little bitch now is because his money is getting low .Kayne is nothing but a hater .

E

Kanye and beautiful song don't belong in the same thought. He's and his music are garbage. How does this guy even HAVE a career??

gameover

This post has over 200 comments but kayne doesn't matter he spoke the truth at the vmas the problem is that white people are scared of the truth single ladies was a much in song than u belong to me did u see any youtube parodies to swift's song but its the internet you know its full of keyboard gangsta 90% of you wouldn't say s*it to his face

Kate

Kanye West is not sorry for what he DID to Taylor Swift that night at the awards... he is sorry that his career is suffering for his actions toward Taylor that night.

He is sorry because people turned against HIM - once again, because of his actions toward Taylor that night.

Kanye is very, very sorry - for being a pariah, for being the butt of jokes, for his declining records sales - and not for insulting Taylor Swift and the public's intelligence.

Poor Kanye. He still doesn't get it...

Lynn

He's just trying to stay in the news..maybe he should do what that idiot Fantasia did and try a fake suicide attempt when you're CD is about to drop so people will buy it. Both are spoiled, over rated idiots.

Atlanta_Native

I find it very telling that this poll shows 50% of people not willing to forgive Kanye for acting like a jerk, but in the Mel Gibson polls 70-90% of people feel what he's done/said are okay.

Honestly, it's just plain scary how people are so willing to forgive certain people who do/say far worse. Mel beats women and hates everyone except white people and it's okay. Kayne insults a media darling and a year later people still can't forgive.

It's just plain ridiculous.

KanyeHater

Actions speak louder than words douche-bag! Wah wah wah, poor rich baby, you're an idiot who isn't concerned about anyone but yourself. Get over your has-been ass and move on to selling cars or something. We are all sick of hearing about you!

Cartman

Boo hoo, go eat some fishsticks you talentless hack.

TMZFan

F him!
Just go away, retired, die what... he's a piece of crap.

cakeladie

i agree with comment 11 "Honestly....Taylor Swift can't sing worth a darn anyway... Kayne you called her out." same songs over and over. yea she worked hard, who hasn't? i would have prefered if someone else won, not even beyonce. she wasn't in the business long enough to have won, imo. man face it, kanye helped put this girl on the map. everyone i knew ddnt even know her

eileen

Taylor deserved the recognition that she got that night. You had no right to bombard the stage and take away her moment. Nobody appreciates an ass**le. Grow up.

marcia

Instead, he storms the stage on a (helpless young white girl) for no reason and offends everybody, yet again? And you wonder why peopele find that hard to accept, hate, and not willing to forgive him?
Posted at 3:51 PM on Sep 4, 2010 by GDslayer
________________________________________________________________

And this is where the problem lies. I must say though, I applaud GDslayer for showing his true colors. If we are to be really honest, this is the very reason why so many are not willing to forgive him. I know a lot of people will try and deny it though. And no, if a white dude or a black dude had of done that to him they probably would have been scrappin' right there on stage & they would have been trying to cut to camera 2 or to a commercial. However the outrage probably would not have been as great if it were a black female artist. If this was 1960... and he had of chosen to protest like that he would have been dragged out and hung by all the so-called good christian white folk, but since it's 2010 instead he is being hanged the only way people know and can get away with. Let's trash him publicly for the rest of his life. Let's try to ruin him financially and not buy his albums. Let's wish death upon him. Racism is nothing but a cancer that breeds stupidity and ignorance on society.

Yes he shocked her, hurt her feelings and put a damper on her night, but it didn't ruin her life. She did very well that night in spite of dumb a$$ Kanye and will continue to do so as long as she keeps making music that her loyal fans want to hear.

Kanye is an a$$ and has always been one. To him there was a reason why he stormed on stage, Beyonce should have won for best female video. Does that make it right what he did? Of course not. Most poeple know not to do $ hit like that. Does this excuse his rude dumb ass behavoir? NO. Are people tired of his childish a$$ temper tantrums? YES. He has been chastized/scolded by almost everybody in the world who knows what went down that night. We've all been pretty brutal and harsh on him. He knows he screwed up. I'm sure Kanye has learned his lesson this time. Of course only time will tell. It's not just for show, he really has done his best to make amends so far and he went to Taylor and her mother and they both have forgiven him. It's over, why and the hell can't we show him some humanity?

Horndog

How can we miss you if you won't go away?