Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Ray

A few other celebrities have snorted Ambien and gone on a Tweeting binge before.

It makes people really social and chatty before they revert to their regular personality.

Marie

Obama was right, he is a jackass.

"why is she on TV?!"

WTF...why MTV invites Kanye this year? It is so disrespectful to the viewers!
Beyonce had said last year that she knew what was about to happened...and and we saw her laughing. Than...she gave Taylor her moment back? Give me a break. Taylor should have her moment at HER moment...she didn’t need any charity from Beyonce.
Everything was planed and executed…because they think that only blacks are the best in music...and they want to diminish any white singer.
Kanye cannot really sing but I like some of Beyonce songs...unfortunately the videos?...there is no artistry at all…just ass…all black singers videos are about asses.
I hope that this year Florence will win…if it has to be Lady Gaga then hopefully it will be "Bad Romance" and not "Telephone" with that b*** Beyonce in it.
Anyway whoever wins I will find out the next day… because I’m not watching. There is so much BS on tv, it’s time to say “enough”
Kanye should not be invited – I hope he will be boo from stage.

pink floyd

HEY KANYE GO SELL CRAZY SOME PLACE ELSE. WERE ALL STOCKED UP HERE!!

April

Wow! The man didn't KILL ANYONE, he said what most were probably thinking when country Swift won that award. She cool, but not the best. I know they say don't blame it on the alcohol, but he did swush a bunch down his throat before the rants. LOL! Wait! That's it! We can BLAME IT on the al al al al al al cohol baby! LOL! Thanks to Jaime Foxx song at least:) Just don't make the same mistake twice Kanye, then ya good to go!

Allycen.

Kay Kanye I love you but "change there a opinion"
change their opinion bahahaha
ANYWAYS since i just had to say that I might as well say this..
You were drunk at those awards right? Like who ****ing cares anyways i just care about you making more sick songs **** the haters they're the ones that feel better about their retarded lives by talking **** about celebs you're just a bandwagon of hate nobody probably cares as much as they like talking **** like smart people will still listen to your music because you're up there kanye.

Marhead

I would say forgive him; however, that wasn't the first time he's pulled this crap. He does it time and time again and then always expects people to forgive him. How about we try being a little more humble and not such a douchebag when it comes to other people winning awards..stop stealing other people's spotlights!

Mickey Mouse

fame is easy to obtain but hard to hold on to. Sorry Kayne it's over, you scared whitey and that is the end of it. Anyone hip does not give a **** but anyone hip does not buy your ****ty albums......teens/kids do and they really hate the whole race hatin thing. Whether you intended or not you were an aggressive black man accosting a young white woman....sounds like bull****, I agree but only you can say for certain....have yo **** music sales gone down?
U ****ed up dude and u squandered your shot at fame get used to it and get comfortable on the c-list w/Chris Brown, Jesse James and Snooki.

Also your music was OK at best so be happy you had the run you did, the world needs ditch diggers you know.

wasted days and wasted nights

Absolutely, he should be forgiven for what he did on stage last year. He has paid the price and made amends and it would be nice for Taylor to publicly put this past both of them.

Funkhouzer

I downloaded his CD once. What crap. I like the idea that he pushes the envelope of originality. But to call him talented' or call his music good, come on. The only track I've ever liked om him is Gold Digger, and even then it was only average. I don't see what all the KW hype was ever about in the first place.

beachkitty

It would be nice if he had a grasp of basic grammar.

AplMacLady

who cares, it was a year ago, it's not that serious Ye, move on

Diane

Kayne is a spoiled rich kid who grew up into a dbag.

juliana

uau!!! so cool I really understand and would accept his apologies! it felt very genuine and we are nobody to deny someone a second chance! WTF!!! who do u people think u are to judge someone so hard? everybody makes a difference in this world and why not start with yourself? I think what he is doing is a great example of how someone can ask for forgiveness and move on!! Go Kanye!!! u have my bless!! and ur post changed my opinion about u....well i love some of your songs too!!

Jay

man...sum of u r completeeee IDIOTS! he doesnt have talent? wow..okay lets clear the first thing up...1. HES NOT A SINGERRRRRR!!! hes a RAPPPER that USED AUTOTUNE one ONE ALBUM OUT OF 4...QUESTION? HOW MANY OF HIS 4 ALBUMS GOT GRAMMYS FOR BEST RAP ALBUM? UMM..YEAH 3 OF 3!!! the 4th (singing album) didnt...u MORONS!!!!! no talent...hmmm..DOES ANYONE LIKE THE SONG "YOU DONT KNOW MY NAME" BY ALICIA KEYS?! i do seem to recall it being a number 1 hit...WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT BEAT?? HMMMMM..THE GUY WITH NO TALENT...HOW ABOUT...WOW SO MANY..JAY-ZS H TO THE IZZO? YEAH...THAT TALENT LESS PRICK...OR HOW ABOUT JAY-ZS ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND...U KNOW FEATURING BEYONCE?? OH YESS THAT TALLLLENTTTTLESSS PRICKKK AGAIN..man this kanye west is so talentless...LETS TAKE IT UP ANOTHER NOTCH SHAL WE...HOW ABOUT JAY-ZS RUN THIS TOWN ...WHO DID THAT BEAT...THAT SELFISH TALENTLESS EGO MANIAC!! U IDIOTS BEEEFFFOOOORRRREEEE U SAY HE HAS NO TALENT...****ING DO THE REASERCHH!!! COMMONS TWO ALBUMS ONE OF THE BEST HIP HOP ALBUMS..BE AND THE finding forever...LOOK AT HIS WIKI PAGE AND LOOOOOOOK A THE GENIUS PRODUCTION THIS MAN HAS DONE...U ****ING IDIOTTTTSS!!!!! LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN DIDNT DO ANYTHING HE SUCKS ON THE WIZARDS..U FOOLS...LOOK AT THE MANS ****ING WHOLE BODY OF WORK...SO NOW LETS ADDRESS THIS CRIME HE COMMITTTTED...WHEN SUM1 LOOOOSES AN AWARD, A BASKETBALL GAME, FOOTBALL GAME, A MISS UNIVERSE PADGENT, HOW DO THEY FEEL?!?!!!!?!?!?!??!?! ESPECIALLY IF THEY FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD WIN...LIKE THEY ****ING GOT SCREWED OUT OF IT!!! AND HE SAID WHAT WE SAY BEHIND CLOSED DOOOORRRS IF WE LOOSE!! HE MADE A MISTAKE OF SAYING IT PUBLICALY!! IDIOTS!! ANALYZE IT FIRST...MAN SUM OF U GUYS...IM ACTUALLY TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS CUZ IM BAFFLED ON HOW STUPID SUM OF U REALLY ARE...WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING POPPED FOR GUNS, SHOOTING AND KILLING OTHER PEOPLE , RAPING, OR BEING A LINSEY LOHAN AND U BASH THIS GUY FOR INTERRUPTING A SPEEEECHH ON A ****IGN AWARD SHOW!!!! COME THE **** ONN!!!! HOW IS HE RACIST?? PLEASE TELL ME...HOW DOES THAT MAKE HIM A RACIST??! YES IM WHITTTTE!! AN EDUCATED WHITE 26 YEAR OLD MALE WHO LOVES HIP HOP, RNB, MATH SCIENCE, AND IS A WELL ROUNDED PERSON...NOW LETS SAY...IF KANYE GOES THROUGH HIS LIFE...AND THIS ****ING BEING THE WORST THING HE'S DONE...IN D PUBLIC EYE..I MEAN cuz alll of us do worse **** then interrupting sum1 on a ****ing stage...IF THIS IS THE WORST HE CAN DO...WOW HE'S A LUCKY MAN...HOW ABOUT WE BASH HIM IF HE ****ING IMPREGNATES 10 WOMEN AND ABONDONES HIS KIDS...OR ****ING KILLS SUM1 OR SELLS DRUGS TO KIDS...ONCE AGAIN "HE INTERRUPTED A ****ING ON A MTV SHOW" BIG ****ING WOOOPP!!! yes it was stupid...it was something a drunk dude would do...and the **** that bothers me..is that U CALL HIM TALENTLESS...MAN SUM OF U R STUPID...AND AGAIN..HES NOT A SIIINNNGGGGGGEEER!!!! HES A RAPPPPERRR...THAT SANG FOR 12 SONGS OUT OF 100000 THAT HE MADE...SO PLEASE...REEEAAADDDDD AND USE COMMON SENSE BE4 SUM OF U SAY SUM ****ING HORRIBLE **** LIKE THAT...SUM OF U R SAYING WOORRRRSSEE **** THEN kanyes interruption of a ****ing speeech..."DIE" c'mon seriously?!?! GET THE **** OVER IT.... LOVE U KANNYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW IM OUT!!!