Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Teacher

Try using the correct "their" instead of "there"

gameover

Doobie, Youre not getting what im saying taylor while a great performer she was only knowed by certain people when the media got a hold of this they ran with it everyone was talk about on every channel every radio station every newspaper she became a bigger start after the fact and thats why i say she should blow him everytime she him

ohbuddy

why are people so freakin concerned with spelling and grammer when typing a comment or opinion i personlly could care less about if my spelling is perfect or where i use a freakin comma seriously people chill the **** out

tugba

who cares will luv u both

asddas

Sinister

FOCK YOU

Fred Farkel

The first and only time I ever agreed with the President of these here U-NITED States of Americas was when O-BAMA called Mr Kanye West...

a jacka$$.

Wishes

Kanye, go to college!! Get educated!!! You're a has-been, and nobody cares about you anymore!! Even Obama called you a "JACKASS"!

Just Sayin

Kanye has issues.

Cartman

Kanye will always be a fishstick-eating douchnozzle.

Yo

james

TMZ commenters are the worst. Wow, 48% haven't forgiven Kanye as if the guy committed a major crime towards you or someone in your family. You all must have had fire crackers go off in your *******s and have **** come out from your mouths (smart ass comment in 3,2,..). The word hater has become so overused and corny that you all must have nothing to do to the point that your only entertainment for the evening is coming on this site and posting comments as bad or worse as Kanye's actions at the VMA's.

You all going against what he said must support some or all the bull**** being fed to the brains of the modern pop culture followers. Haha I'm guessing the majority of you didn't even read what he put on twitter or the bigger version on his blog. Yes, you must have better things to do! Your life must be so awesome! Get over it, continue hating rap music, move on and show your true feelings off the computer. Wow at people calling the guy racist. Dude is the least person in Hip Hop to hate white folks. Ol prejudice speaking biased ass full of **** thinking jerks. No wonder this country is so messed up. People only respecting Obama for calling Ye a jackass but continue talking crap about the rest of . YOU ASK FOR TOO MUCH AMERICA! SHUT THE **** UP! DAMN HYPOCRITES!

Oh and by the way Kanye by the end of this year will have 4 RAP ALBUMS and 1 autotune POP album. Get your info correct.

Cartman

Kanye does not like white people.

gameover

Tell em 111 james

Shaydie

Their, There and They're are different things, Kanye! Lots of kids read your Twitter. Go back to school and learn some grammar rules. You look like an idiot.

gameover