Paris Hilton --

First Photos

Since Cocaine Arrest

9/6/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has fled the country! Okay, not really -- she's just in Hawaii, soaking up the sun and taking her mind off that pesky arrest for cocaine possession.

0906_Paris_Hilton_Hawaii_Launch_2

juniper

thats nice of Paris going from a Coco Chanel clutch to a burlington coat factory special, guess the mom cut off her allowance big time.

tiffany

Wonder what goodies she has in THAT purse!

somewhere in Texas

She did post bail and is staying in the states but I don't think she will get out of this one. I do believe she is going down for this one. Yes, we all know after her video she goes down , but I mean she IS GOING DOWN THIS TIME. Money can't buy everything all the time.

truth hurts

At least the world knows her diet secret! You get a bikini body by doing illicit drugs.

Fuck Celebrities

He must not have any self-esteem whatsoever to be the latest in the line of douchebags to waste time with her.

mheff

She really isn't that bad. She needs some tits and to lay off the coke and gain some weight.

lydia

Another pic of rich white trash. She doesn't realize that she is a loser.

somewhere in Texas

Johnny

This is by far the most worthless person that has been created. what purpose in life does she have? Just another little rich skank living off the family's dime and could not give a **** about anyone but herself. The system should throw her butt in jail, Wasen't she on probation when cocaine annie here got caught?

DANA

she should be spending quality time of jail time
instead of spreading her legs in Hawai

Telya

I cannot imagine being so self centered that you have no idea about the seriousness of what you have done. She allegedly
has no comprehension nor do her parents, allegedly, have any concern about her being a coke head and the crap that behavior helps bring into this country.
It's as though she is devoid of conscience as long as a lawyer can get her off and I am sure he can since as we know..........
all together now...........Money talks, celebs walk.
Anyone else would have been arrested on the spot, so are the Vegas po-po just scared or are they in the Hilton's back pocket?
Sleezy after sleezier celebs just walk, walk, walk.
Lovely. Have you ever seen Miss Hilton walk into a space where people and cameras were not striking a pose? Is she capable of shame? Oh, I guess if you've been photographed with your hoohaa hanging out and you've had a sex tape out, how much lower can you go and if those things didn't embarass her or the Hilton name, what is a little coke going to do?
Just low class all the way.
And before you defend her, please note that she has made statements allegedly that you all are the "little people"
with mundane lives that she is here to brighten.
Feeling like defending her now??
I personally boycott anything with the Hilton name on it.
But that's just me.

nisiek

she makes me nauseated...I really and truly hope justice is served in this case....I cannot believe how she really thinks she is s e x y...and she has the ugliest, straightest boy like body I have ever seen. This guy must be into self humiliation, cause anyone seen with her is automatically labeled S T D infested...does he not read or go on the internet.. Parasite is a walking S T D....EVERYONE knows that....

E

Maybe, just maybe if we all good boys and girls, someone will take this talentless, titless, b.... from our culture and lock her away for a long, long time!! Ohhhh please, if there is a God!!

Becca

If this had happened in LA, Paris would have certainly walked. I am still horrified that Lohan is driving around after numerous DUI's.

Nevada seems to be less enchanted w/celebrity justice; isn't this where OJ finally went down? This moron should be lying low, not frolicking in Hawaii. Could she possibly do some serious time? Anyone familiar w/NV law?

DANA

Nevada cocaine possession laws:

Code Section: 453.011; NAC 453.510

Mandatory sentencing: 1-6 yrs. and $5000

Why doesnt this apply to her?