Joe Francis Called 'Rapist' and 'Douche' in Lawsuit

9/7/2010 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis has been called many things -- but now the mudslinging has been taken to another level in a new lawsuit ... in which Joe is described as a "rapist, child molester" and even the "Douche of the Decade."

090610_joe_francis_ex_2
The legal docs were just filed by 4th Street Media -- the publisher behind a new tell-all book written by former GGW employee Ryan Simkin. 4th Street has filed the papers in an effort to stop Francis from blocking the sale of the book titled, "FLASH! Bars, Boobs, and Busted: 5 Years on the Road with Girls Gone Wild."

The book contains some seriously graphic stories about Francis and his friends engaging in drug use and other scandalous activities.

But the legal docs -- filed today in L.A. County Superior Court -- may be as explosive as the book ...  because the publishers use the following words to describe Francis:

"Convicted felon; child molester; jail-baiting pervert; pimp; sick bastard; sleaze-peddler; tax cheat; rapist; sleazehole; the epitome of a true misogynist, coked-out amoral direct marketer; violent thug; juvenile smut-peddler; sexual predator; one of the 50 most loathsome people in America; and the Douche of the Decade."

Calls to Francis have not been returned.

Guests

Hah! Love the very detailed accusations. That's exactly how I'd describe him.

static

That sounds more like something a soon to be ex-wife would say than a former business associate.

Straight Talkin Texan

Yep. Sounds about right.

Carl

I'm no fan of Joe, and I'm a big supporter of the first amendment, but I think that description of him is crossing the line into slander and it will probably come back to bite them.

julie

Jen Aniston stays at his place quite often, he can't be that bad can he?

naplessell

sounds like a ny times best seller - I'll buy it!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

What the hell, he learned everything he knows from Hugh the PIG Hefner--Is Joe Jewish????

Fubunki Punkchat

Hey there Joe Sixpack
You could tell Johnny to be good all day to be good, but does hie listen?..
Hmm, makes me wonder if they really know the whose who around you!

Seriously?

Yep, that pretty much covers it. No truer words were ever spoken.

lanie

Joe Francis might be the most vile person to exist right now. It is too bad he's not still sitting in the slammer. The world was a better place when he was locked up.

I am sure most of this story is true and Joe will deny it - like he always does.

I agree with others though -- this Ryan guy most likely isn't much better if he worked for him for 5 years and stood by when all this allegedly took place.

What does that say about him?

Janis

This was a few posts back, but I would just like to support the gal who pointed out the Kate Beckindale is not an attractive woman, and a bitch....she's right there with SJ Parker (when it comes to a huge "who gives a rat's ass)...I would say overrated...but those two don't even get good ratings as far as I know....why are they here?

Wishes

He's such a s***bag!!

BigmoneyBleezy

Wait this is news? huH?

AJ

I think the guy is being kind in his description of Francis. But, as others have said...sounds about right, I guess.

One question. Will the devil have the time to work this sh*tbag over properly with all he has to do? And by properly, I mean extra time with the hot metal anal probes and nuts crushing machines? Everybody that goes to hell sucks, but Francis deserves that little extra one-on-one time with Satan. What am I thinking? They'll probably become BFFs. Pfuft.

Lemonade

Looks like he got beat with the ugly stick.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments