T.I. -- Rapper Might Get AXE'd Over Arrest

9/9/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s ecstasy arrest has caused a serious stink with some of his sponsors -- in fact, TMZ has learned the people behind AXE body spray are considering kicking the rapper to the curb.

0907_ti_axe_EX_screengrab_01

A rep for AXE tells TMZ they're "troubled by [T.I.'s] arrest" and have been forced into "reviewing our promotional activities" with the rapper. Translation -- it doesn't look good for T.I.

T.I. -- real name Clifford Harris -- locked down a deal with AXE earlier this year after promising the company that he was "working to become a more positive role model."

So far, T.I. is still featured on the company's website (pictured above) ... but it smells like that could change at any moment.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

seriously people we need to legalize pot..

cocoapuff

Then this could mean they have no remorse for addicts and the likes some of whom buy their product.

igotyocookies

Poor T.I. it seems like he is just making all the wrong decisions. Usually a man's woman would try to talk some common sense into him but obviously Tiny is just as low class, not to mention a bad decision maker herself. I feel for him and I hope he doesn't have to go back to jail.

Carl

God forbid he'd tarnish the wholesome, family friendly image of AXE.

Tray

#2 Midnight Stinker, you my friend belong in a trash bag with the rest of your friends.

Lizzie

WHY, WHY, WHY T.I.?????? Your movie was sooooo goooood!! Why
**** it all up???????????!!!!!!!!! Things goin' too good??!!

THIN LIZZY

This dummy gets a slap on the wrist with weapons charges and then turns around and does this? Idiot!!!

Damian

Its discouraging to know that he spoke at my child's school west ridge academy in utah. He spoke to them about not doing drugs and the way of life, but yet here he is going to jail for a drug possession. This really gives teens that look up to him and other celebrities a reason to say one thing and do another. Which causes the rise of troubled teens

mspaap

T.I. said it better than anyone. He has a drug problem and needs some help. Locking this man up going to help him.

I Pray he finds the strength to seek help when he is released.

If Justice was to be done, the Court could've ordered him into a rehab especially since he understands moreso that he needs help.

How much sense does it make for taxpayers to keep paying over $50K a YEAR to lock up people with drug habits when they can get help for their dependency.

Some people love kicking a person when they're down.

They forget that one day they might be down for whatever reason too. geesh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2