« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Mistress -- Fired from Hooker Gig

9/10/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... one of Tiger Woods' mistresses was fired from her job as a "working girl" at Nevada's most famous brothel ... all because she opened her big fat mouth.

0909_bunny_ranch_devon_tiger_getty_TMZ_EX_2

Devon James -- mistress number 20ish -- is still featured on the website for the world famous Bunny Ranch in Carson City, where owner Dennis Hof confirmed Devon was employed as a sex worker for "a while."

But Hof tells us he recently fired Devon's ass after she injected herself into the Tiger Woods media circus because she "broke the code -- which is privacy and discretion with all clients."

Hof continues, "She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl ... she's a scumbag and a snitch."

As for Devon's rate during her stint at the ranch -- Hof explains, "It's negotiable depending on what you want ... but it could get into the thousands."

Hof ended with this parting shot -- "Now that she doesn't work here anymore ... I wish nothing but the worst for her."

A rep for Devon tells us, "She worked there one time before the Tiger thing."

The rep also insists that management at the Bunny Ranch continues to call Devon because they want her to work there.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

Tiger is single now so maybe he can put her in his stable?

Superman

That profession has the most classiest people.

Sad sad

I knew a chick that use to work out of these places. They claimed they raked in about $10,000 a month. Didn't know the owner would look like such an idiot.

B

"She is a disgusting excuse for a working girl" ... Nice.

That puts all sorts of terrible nastiness into my mind. What exactly does an upstanding, classy working girl look like? And if you tell me it's Airforce Amy, I'm going to be sick. Oh yeah, I watched Cathouse. I know what's up.

Not really, though.

B

A huge ALL CAPS rant, followed by a tasteful recipe for some yummy pasta...which I might have to try.

Only on TMZ.com. I love it.

Phreaky

How bad do you have to suck at life to be fired from being a hooker? That has got to be the absolutely lowest of the low.

tgrfan42069

"broke the code -- which is privacy and discretion with all clients."

is it me or does that comment seem like the sleeze ball whore house owner is implying that tiger was one of his clients?

Phreaky

And have to agree with B - I'm going to have to try that recipe. Thank's Krazy.

adam

If anyone who works for TMZ is reading this please get the client list for the bunny ranch. I am sure Tiger Woods is not the only famous married person who goes/went there.

Freaks!

Sounds like he's going to miss her!

Fuck Celebrities

Really now TMZ.... "sex worker"??

You really mean WHORE.

Kelly

I hope Elin got a VERY thorough exam! Yuck.

I say Kookie should be a guest on LIVE.

IMO the microwave hot dog recipe was the best. ; )

You guys are a hoot on here!! Love it!!

Kelly

Saying whore would problly cause a quick lawsuit. I agree that is whatshe is though.

Tiger is disgustiing and this chic is just a leech.

Ghost

Shes hot enough..I'd do her!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

So let me get this straight.She is going to pay me thousands of dollars to go to bed with me.
Hell yeah