DJ Pauly D -- Rollin' On Really Expensive Dubs Too

9/9/2010 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" kids are single-handedly saving the luxury car industry -- TMZ has learned DJ Pauly D just dropped a frickin' fortune on a brand spankin' new 2011 Mercedez-Benz S550.

0909_pauly_d_WM_TMZ
Our car sources tell TMZ ... the fully-loaded ride cost the blowout baron upwards of $120,000 ... his first major purchase after wrapping up the third season of "Jersey Shore."

We're told the car is so sick it has seats that massage you while you drive ... which, when we think about it, sounds like a terrible idea.

As TMZ first reported, The Situation recently bought a ridiculously expensive Bentley.

Your move, Snooks.

0721_car_footer

Carl

I think they will end up like the stupid sports and rap stars that suddenly become rich and think the money will never end, only to go broke a few years later.

angelique

i love pauly d!!!! that is one hott ass car too! :)

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I told the guys at TMZ that we ALL should have a reality show so we can do nothing and get paid insane amounts of money. Also, we'll get paid money for appearances too! When somebody uses the term "reality STAR," it makes me want to hurl. They aren't "Stars" they're just on TV. That doesn't make you a star, otherwise newspeople, lawyers, loan people, etc. would be considered "stars" as well. please.......

Terry Joe

This is yet just a reminder of the spoiled brat boys of John Gottis daughter, Victoria Gottis children; nothing but trashy gangsta types who make money off of the insane reality television shows. ONLY in New Jersey ! Ha !

KerryT

My condo is worth the car he drives and my car is worth like 40grand.
Wish I knew then what I know now.

Good for them!

chickenblaster

I can see Snooks in a SMART Car

Posted at 12:40 PM on Sep 9, 2010 by Sin D

--------------------------------------------

lol, NOT...she is just to fat!!(even i would like to play with that rack of hers) :-)

This just makes me sick, spending all the $$ (earned wrongfully, what has America become...)on stuff they don't need...and like so many here, who will remember his name after that crap goes off air(soon) hehehe

Cheers

Chickenblaster

Rachie

Douchey car for the DoucheBag

VickiC

Wonder how he plans to pay for the insurance and repairs on this thing once the show goes off the air? He'll probably have to sell it to pay his rent.

don rychlick

a fool and his money lol

Areader

Good for Pauly D!

Bubbles The Chimp

Now let's hope he flips the car down a ditch and burns inside.

noneofyourbusiness

Hey, don't be mad! It is MTV's fault. They are the one's paying their salary.

don rychlick

a fool and his money

frank

omg parents... stop going on teenager websites if all ur going to do is whine and talk smack. ur opinions dont matter hes only gettin richer
pauly d your the man

Jon

If He paid $120 000 it was probably an S60...0 which is a 12 cylinder car.
S classes usually start around 90k with a v8.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments