« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrested in Las Vegas

9/10/2010 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been arrested in Las Vegas following the domestic violence claims made by his baby mama.

Floyd Mayweather Arrested

As we first reported, Josie Harris called the police at around 5 AM yesterday from her home in Vegas -- and when cops arrived she told them the professional boxer had attacked her and threatened to kill her.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Mayweather was arrested and booked for grand larceny related to the domestic incident.  According to the report, Mayweather allegedly took personal items from Harris' house.

Mayweather reportedly has not been arrested for domestic violence -- at least not yet.

UPDATE: Mayweather was booked and held on $3,000 bail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Y do he got

All that nurseing home sing along of reeds sucks where did I post that again?

sloppy seconds

hahaha they always end up in the slammer eventually. hehehe

Chinosabroso

Sure he won't fight Pacquiao, but he has no problem beating up on a woman. Pathetic!! Let's see what his main man 50 has to say about this. Losers and wannabe thugs!

CYCO

What a dumb ******

Y do he got

1 how do I remove my post..I got the wrong place here at the nuresing home our time on this thing is limited does he work here?But how can I remove my first post? harvey is that you how do I work this system?.Oh flug it...

Abe

In sentence 1 you say: Floyd Mayweather Jr. reportedly has been arrested in Las Vegas following the domestic violence claims made by his baby mama.

In the last sentence you say:

What's he been arrested for then, Harvey?

Huh?

x

S. Segal, Deputy Sheriff

SLOPPY SECONDS, WHO THE F##K IS "They"????? And to all of you fools who said he beats on women, take note, he has not been arrested for domestic violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghostgirl71

It's about time this big-mouth "TOUGH GUY" got caught! I SO agree with #3! He went on a racist rant about Asians,when he was going to fight Manny Pacquiao,REALLY BAD!When you fight pro boxers for a living,it's not a far stretch to believe he would beat a woman. I love boxing, (Sugar Shane is my boy!)and to see this jerk hurting the Mother of his Children is just deplorable.I've always known that "Pretty Boy Floyd" was a moron,now we all have the proof!!!!! You suck FLOYD,I hope they put you away,and you become another inmate's *itch-because that's what you are,nothin' but a little BITCH! Punk-ass.

SAMANTHA

iF A BOXER PUNCHES YOU REPEATEDLY iN THE HEAD..yOU WOULD HAVE BRUiSES, BLEEDING, SOMETHING BROKEN, OR A CONCUSSION...sHE iS LyiNG..FLOyD WOULD DO DAMAGE ON A BiTCH.. SHE JUST TRyNA GET MONEY..tHAT'S ALL IT IS..

Jim in Cali

HAHAHA. Hey 50 cent got any excuses for your "boy" now.

This guy is pathetic. Lock him up and throw away the key

Kelly

If you are a wanted man why the heck would you surface in Vegas?? Especially considering how the Vegas popo's have been busting people lately.

Tray

Oh you so called "men" on this site sound like Pu**ies!!! You are all mostly Haters and I dont know what REAL man comment on these gossip stories anyway, expect for Gay men!!! If my BF was on here commenting everyday, I would def think he had some type of problem!

Anyway, 3,000 bail is nothing! Cant be that serious!

twitter/JUSTINATX

Not a good week for Mr. Mayweather! First the rant about Manny Pacquiao and now this. I hope none of this is true and it gets resolved quickly. If it is true, you definitly lost a fan. Nobody wins in a situation like this when kids are involved.

Michael

You people are funny to me. The man did not get arrested for domestic violence yet your on here saying bull**** that you don't know. Your saying lock him up and don't let him out. Have you ever been locked up for some **** you didn't do? I doubt it, because you would know what time it is. You mother****ers are dumb, weak, sorry ass son of a bitches. If he hit his wife he's wrong but don't talk **** before you know the whole story. And if you got a problem with it, **** you and everbody who looks like you.

grace

blame it on the a a a a a aalcohol baby. Dit u hear the bell now?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments