Octomom on the Brink of

Losing Her House

9/16/2010 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Octomom is accused of falling way behind on her mortgage payments again ... and the man who holds the note to her L.A. area home tells us he's finally "ready to evict."

Octomom Foreclosure
We just spoke with Amer Haddadin -- the man who sold the house to Octomom's dad and still holds the note -- who tells us Nadya Suleman has yet to fork over this month's $4,060 payment ... and still owes an additional $3,500 for previous months.

As we previously reported, Amer tried to foreclose on the house a few months ago because Octo failed to pay a $450k balloon payment when it was originally due back in March. But Octo's lawyer talked Amer into giving her an extension until October 9 ... provided she made her monthly payments on time.

Amer tells us he called Octo's lawyer about her new debt -- but was told she didn't have the money to pay him ... and will consequently begin the foreclosure process ... "right now."

Calls to Octo's attorney have not been returned.

lou

106 Jenny - Jon and Kate both WORKED, especially Kate. Kate still has her nursing license, should she ever need to return to the field. She writes books to supplement her income and does tv. Jim Duggar also worked and the Duggars also make $$$ from their commercial investments and by doing tv. The Duggers built their house themselves. They are debt-free. Also, both sets of parents were married when having children. Not only this, but Nadia always is off on her own. I thought she had all of those kids due to a desire to fill her empty life up with kids? So why does she consistently avoid them.

Do you see the difference here? We are talking responsible parents vs irresponsible parent. It's apples and oranges. The ONLY thing these people have in common is a lot of children.

As for the kids, I truly wonder if they would be happier if they were split up? It must be beyond chaotic to live with 13 siblings, two of whom have serious disabilities. Add to that a mother who is never around and being cared for by nannies. Having a loving family adopt you and give you the individual attention that you need might be a better situation for at least the youngest ones, since they are still young enough to easily adopt out and would have less memory of their chaotic life with Nadia the Narcissist.

lou

Exactly, Blondie, exactly! Nadia is no dummy - she purposely doesn't own the house. That way she can refuse to pay rent without having to ruin her "credit", doesn't need to get a mortgage AND still can get welfare! Ding, give the woman a cigar for figuring out how best to shill the system. Her type always does and always will. As you state, Amer would have to go after her lawyer, as Nadya doesn't even own the place! So this does look like just another beg fest and some people will be dumb enough to send her money, instead of giving it to people who lost their jobs and houses in the recession, through no fault of their own.

blondie

That's ALL it is Lou! Just a begfest looking for SUCKERS!
It's a pretty good scam, having all your assets in a corp like
that. I wonder if it was her lawyer's idea? Her family has lost
several houses. I guess you learn from a lot of past experience.
I do wish SOMEBODY would check into the share holders and officers
of Harmony Enterprises Inc.

SayWhat

Oh come on People she never went to the media when she she found out she was gonna have six babies the hospital told us yal she was getting help but unlike Kate G nothing was handed to her like with Kate yes she needs to pay her bills she needs to step up to the plate and do the right thing but she is not the one who made it public she kept it to herself but no one wants to give her a break like they did Kate give her everything like they did kate all they did is turn on her no she should not have 14 kids that is way to many kids for anyone but guess who has 19 and talking about having anouther one the Duggers but we prase them yep they may have money but guess who is rasing the kids not her she has her older kids do it kate makes money off her kids and so do they but all we want to do is talk bad about octomom good God people grow up....

Posted at 8:04 PM on Sep 16, 2010 by jenny
================================================

Hey jenny, I have no patience or sympathy for this famewhore, kate/angelina wanna be.
I do however have some extra "period's" and "comma's" for you.
I about lost my breath trying to read that longass run on sentence.
Perhaps you should spend some time with an English book and stay off TMZ.

Ashleyama06

Poor kids, they didn't ask to be born to this LOSER!

Ms_Tell

Nasty, icky, stupid woman that should have been spayed a long time ago.

Get Overit

If everyobe who reads this sent her a buck through PayPal she and her prepubescent menegerie could pay the bills for awhile...maybe evn payoff the house. I have certainly gotten a dollars worth of entertainment from the story of Octomom ...haven't you? Or WHAT? She's gonna end-up on the street? Someone's got to step-up and help this woman and brood...and I think it's you and me. Soon as I post this I'm gonna see if I can find her email address and send her a buck...

blondie

Help her?! Help her my azz! I don't have 2 cents for her, much less
$1.00. She's going to end up on the street, if we don't?
Weeeeelllll, I'm okeedookie with that! SMILE!!!!!!

freddy please

@PicklesLaRue (2:51PM)....cir***stances is not a bad word. Just wondering why u didn't spell it out?? Very odd.

Everyones~A~Star

I single parent four kids and thought it a miracle when the bank approved my very small mortgage...really i was surprised stereotypes didnt cause problems they generally do. single mom with 14 kids 8 of them babies when CAN she work...the childcare you couldnt make enough to pay it? With that many mouths to feed money is always going to be a huge problem...the owner didnt realize single mom plus 14 kids might have problems with cash flow? you gotta move to a smaller town where life is cheaper...i work hard but found high costs of city living too much when i can give the kids an acreage for far less!

spidee

jwoolman,

I am not sure I would use the word "quirky" to describe Nadya's quest for a large family while in school, and financially dependent upon her mother.

Irrational and delusional seem more fitting.

I am a working parent just a few years older than Nadya. My husband and I finished our education and had established careers, and a secure home before we started a family in our 30's. Bringing life into this world is a sacred responsibility. It is ADULT work.

And my classmates in college and in night school were NOT spitting out babies like rabbits.

Nadya has had a life long history of poor decision making. Having all those babies BEFORE she finished her education and established herself professionally is an extreme example of putting the cart before the horse. What thoughtful adult would expose their children to that kind of instability and uncertainty? Counselors earn squat. Not enough to support a family of 8 in SoCal. And who is watching the kids while she works full time? So many holes.

Nadya's whole story screams "disturbed". It makes many people uncomfortable that someone of this profile and diminished judgment has custody of so many defenseless children.

That is why I suspect no reality show/ media opportunity has been offered. Producers would have a hard time getting investors and underwriters to sign on to a project with a perhaps mentally unstable individual in the lead. The liability would be too great. No one really wants to watch an impending train wreck with children on board. Thank goodness.

Bruno

ROL is reporting that she's going on welfare. Time to pass around the Starbucks cup for your spare change.LOL.

JAN

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU IRRESPONSIBLY BREED LIKE AN ANIMAL!
GROSS!

Sammy

To jwoolman:

Yours has to be the biggest B.S. post I have EVER read on Octo Slob.

Most people DO NOT go on welfare and food stamps when they attend college. I WORKED my way through, as did EVERYBODY else I know. I have NEVER known ONE person who accepted welfare in order to attend college. Also, there is NO EVIDENCE this mentally ill, dumb as a box of rocks moron ever received a B.A. degree, much less attend grad school. I know she lies through her teeth and claims to be a college graduate, but again, she is a proven liar and thief.

I don't care if this POS "wanted a large family". SHE CANNOT AFFORD ONE! I would like a Ferrari. I don't have one because I don't have the $100,000 plus that it takes to purchase one. This low life has never learned that you can't always have what you want, when you want it. I would like nothing better than to see this POS thrown out on the street. She is mentally ill and there is no way in hell she will EVER be able to pay for the support of herself and those kids. Has this loser EVER held a full time job? Has she ever held a job for more than a few weeks in her life? Why should the California taxpayer pay millions and millions of dollars for her support and the support of 14 children that she cannot afford?

Why don't YOU pay her mortage? Why don't YOU pay for her food, medical expenses, clothes, plastic surgery, lip injections, manicures, pedicures, expensive cosmetics, GAP clothes, gym membership, eyelash extensions and all the other luxuries this dip**** buys for herself.

You are extreamly naive.

Edward

Jwoolman, it really doesn't matter what she did or didn't do. What matters is whether she's a good mother, and she's a horrible mother. I wouldn't care if she lied, cheated, and scammed (which has) if only she were a good mother. Her own babies don't even respond to her voice, they cry when she touches them. I've watched her "mothering", and frankly I would be very happy if the state pays for full time nannies for all of them until they are 18, just so she stays far away from them. She can go to Nordstroms, spas, nail salons, boat trips to Catalina Island, out to dinner, whatever she wants to do. Just keep her away from the children. She's evil.