Cinnabun Toughens Up for Texas -- Too Tough?

9/18/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' beloved sidekick Cinnabun is getting ready to join Jesse at his new home in Texas ... but first she needs to get strong enough for the big move.

You may remember Cinnabun went through a whole ordeal earlier this year when she went missing -- and returned 23 pounds lighter. Jesse's prized pit bull is working on getting stronger -- pretty clear from the video.

Some dog people will tell you ... this type of "exercise" is SOP for pit bulls -- others say it's inhumane and dangerous.

smashlov

Hey S!

"But pit bulls are bread attack dogs, they really have no place in the home or the street or anywhere around humans, not because I care about humanity but its not fair for that type of dog to be housed or on a lease."

This could possibly be the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet!

From now on, whenever I see a pitbull, I will hide my wholewheat and I will never EVER rent to one!

Zeech

Anyone who thinks this is inhumane is a ****ing loser and should suck a fat ****. Get to know the breed before you spout off your ignorant and misguided bull****. Pitbulls rule and u suck!

calgirl58

I own pit bulls. This is a typical game of jump and tug for a pit. We have one hanging inour yard from a tree. The simpletruth is that pit bulls love to run and jump and tug. this kind of actvity is good for them and they love it. By days end they are happy and quiet an ready to rest. You cannot treat a pit bull like any other dog because they are not any other dog. They are very very strong and need to be challenged both physically and mentally. There is nothign wrong with this photo!!!

danielle

This is crazy many dogs can do this not just pitbulls, and its not the pittbul that are dangerouse its how the owner treats it

hehe

you pit lovers are so in denial. we all understand the just-a-bad-rep argument. fact is, it IS a dangerous breed. thats why it is seemingly the number one choice to own for thugs and tough guy wannabes. its not because they are sweet. its because their potential for lethality is far greater than most other breeds. look at this moron and the whole west coast choppers company persona. trying to have an aura of badassness about them. and their dogs are an extension of that. wouldn't dare own some "gay" chihuahua. ironic when "good owners" look down on these thug owners but then make fun of sissy dogs.

we dont need to read anecdotes of how your pit is so docile. we understand dogs are individuals so quit with the broken record. fact remains that your sweet dog is among the most dangerous breed. bad owners are not the only problem here. why do the "bad owners" prefer this breed over others? the fear of these dogs is very justified no matter what spin you try to put forth.

this may not be hardcore training but it is unnatural and unnecessary. just because it has become commonplace and seemingly a passive activity doesnt mean it isnt dangerous to do. MAN thought up this "exercise" for your dog. you may not be "training" it to do anything but it is indeed teaching it on how to clamp and hold down better, all for praise of "good doggie" by you stupid owners. and i dont care about your story about being bitten by other breeds. i would much rather go up against a retriever than a pit. a quick bite vs. being latched onto LIKE IT WAS PLAYFULLY HANGING FROM A ROPE.

you non-thug owners have one just to spite the haters, and prove how sweet and caring they can be. its en vogue. but of course you still love that they are so tough they can bite a damn tire, get their head run over and act like its nothing.

deny all you want. hopefully someday your dog turns on your toddler and mauls their face off. just remember: WE TOLD YOU SO

Kira Carr

I have 3 pit bulls and I would NEVER "train" them this way! They are dogs! There is no need to make them stronger! They ARE NOT FIGHTERS! It is thing like this that give pit bulls a bad name! Pit bulls are naturally obedient, sweet, loving, caring, extremely intelligent dogs! THERE ARE NO BAD DOGS, ONLY BAD OWNERS! Idiots like JESSE JAMES! Can we PLEASE show positive pit bull owners instead of IGNORANT, ABUSIVE OWNERS like this!

Julie

One very happy playful Cinnabun, wagging tail, no growling no aggressive behaviour.

T

To He He - You're an idiot. To wish anyone to be mauled is heartless. I work in the medical field and have seen a child and adult mauled by a dog, which btw was a lab. Thugs like this bread because THEY LOVE TO PLEASE THEIR OWNDER and yes, they are strong. I have worked in a pit bull rescue and helped to re-home several pitbulls that were abused beyond belief and own two myself. If any dog had a reason to be aggressive it was any one of these dogs. Not one of these dogs were aggressive nor threatening in any way. They are in fact, loving and forgiving. And to be clear, the people who adopted these dogs included a doctor, a CEO of a medical group, an accountant..the list goes on of "respectable people" who love this breed. Everyone has an opinion, but lets keep the wishes of harm and death of people out of the argument.

Mocha

Luckily where I live it's illegal to own a pitbull.
The only Pitbull we allow is a rapper. lol

Glo

To Hehe, You're an idiot and a spiteful mean person! Get over yourself! Your words are more dangerous than a pitbull!

JakeR

u guys r idiots!!! this is perfectly safe for the dog it does not harm it in any way.the people that r upset obv have never owned a pitbull my dog runs up to me constantly with a toy rope and wants to do that exact same thing and my pitbull is very friendly my 3 year old nephew wrestles with him infact many many dogs not just pitbulls enjoy playing with toys just like that so everyone needs to get a life that things this is bad its not teaching it to be aggresive they love to play tug of war

chris

I have a chihuahua, it hangs onto ropes too and she's only killed 4 people. You are all dumb. Just cause dogs can't be like your brain dead children and play xbox all day doesn't mean they don't like to play as well. A dog will be aggressive if it has an aggressive owner and is in a tough environment. A dog will tug on a rope to exert its energy, because its a F*CKING DOG!! jesus people, buy a cat or something.

scott

If any of you idiots knew anything about pit bulls they love to play tug of war with a rope. I know bc I adopted one and it has been my best friend for 7 years. If she wanted to stop all she had to do is let go...come on people! I'm an animal lover to the core and you people are such *******. 4real
Eat a steak and shut up

Bekz

I have a beautiful Pitty Emmi and please believe me its not the breed. Ever heard of the saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people"Well in a way its the same for Pitts, its the owners and sick f@#*s who train these dogs to fight till the death. What about German Shephards who are trained as Guard Dogs. They have to be trained they are not born with it and neither are pitts.....

tanya

OMG people are so ignorant when it comes to PITBULLS. I cant stand it. PITBULLS are no dangerous animals.... YOU people who own the damn dog are the dangerous ones. yeah.. keep your animal on a leash.... train your dog.... its not so hard. i am a pitbull owner i have been for many years, my dogs have never attaked ne one or anything. they love to play like that in the video clip... its not INhumane... my friends chiwawa does the same thing.....

WATCH PITBOSS AND LEARN A FEW FROM SHORTY!

MY PITS LOVE TO BE HELD LIKE A BABY.... THEY LOVE BEING HAND FED! ITS SO CUTE. AND THEY LOVE SNUGGLING UNDER THE COVERS.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT TYPE OF BREED DOG YOU HAVE PITBULL CHIWAWA BOXER PUG. THEY ALL GUNNA GIVE YOU LOVE NIPS (BITES) AT ONE POINT IN TIME. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND STOP TRYING TO KILL OF THE PIT BREED IT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN..... IM SICK OF HEARING ON THE NEWS AND COURT TV ABOUT PITS ATTCKING PEOPLE AND THERE DOGS... WHY DONT I EVER HERE ABOUT A DAMN CHIWAWA DOING IT.... ITS HAPPENED! ALWAYS BLAME THE PITT. WELL GUESS WHAT THE PITBULL WAS THE MILITARYS MASCOT AT ONE TIME. THE PITBULL IS A LOYAL DOG JUST AS EVERY OTHER DOG IS.
IF YOU GOT BIT WHAT WOULD YOU DO? GO RUN TO THE er BLAME THE PITTY AND HAVE THEM KILL THE PIT!?!?!? AS USUAL. THATS MURDER... KILLING IS KILLING IT DONT MATTER IF YOU KILLED A BUG.... 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT!

SO NE WAYS PITS ARET BAD DOGS... AND AS USUAL THERE THE ONES WHOS FIRST ON DEATH ROW AT THE DOGGIE POUNDS.. HOW SAD IS THAT? AND INSTEAD OF BUYING A PITTBULL FROM A BREADER... GO TO THE HUMANE SOCIETY AND ADOPT ONE.. YOULL SAVE A LIFE!

OH PS. DOG FIGHTING...... USING PITS. THATS DISGUSTING. ANY DOG FOR FIGHTING IS WRONG!

CINNABUN IS JUST FINE PLAYING WITH THE ROPE. I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE!