Mel Gibson to Oksana:

'I'm a F**king Failure'

9/20/2010 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson blasted out an email to Oksana Grigorieva on March 1, 2010 -- in which he told his baby mama that he is a "f**king failure."

0902_mel_gibson_oksana_launch_EX_2

In the email -- sent from Mel's iPhone nearly two months after their domestic incident -- Mel writes, "I really am losing my grip.  I desperately need a solution.  Sorry it has to affect you.  I can't stand anything any more ... I'm stuck."

Mel continues, "I try to be ok but it overpowers me & i'm (sic) something I don't want to be.  It's a primal scream thing.  The pain is too great & everywhere I turn is making it heavier.  Oh to have peace!  Oh to have joy.  Oh to be able to provide it for another.  I'm a f**king failure."

In another iPhone email dated March 7, 2010, an apologetic Mel wrote to Oksana, "I felt a high degree of agitation in you when u left tonight.  I'm sorry.  I guess I'm in a process of being torn down so I can rebuild."

The email goes on ... "I love you ... I was terrified of where we were going & my outbursts & the potential for damage."

And the morning after the January 6 blowout fight ... Mel sent Oksana an email asking, "How's your tooth?"  That email was followed an hour later by another from Mel to Oksana, which read, "I want to tell you how uspeakably (sic) sorry I am."

Oksana claims Mel struck her and knocked out two teeth, although TMZ broke the story her teeth were intact but two veneers were damaged.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just Sayin

NO H8

ScroogeMcDuck

I like this this dumb Russian wants good PR but she keeps releasing things he said or wrote to her. Hey dummy.. the more you release the more people are going to hate you and think you're nothing but a gold digger. Idiot.

wini

That man's life went downhill after the divorce. See fellas, you must stay with the wife of your youth...a PYT aint worth it.

namers

eew, now I have to shower.

2idiots

OH MY GOODNESS what have we here? The way this reads MR MEL is GUILTY of something....NOTICE how he asks specifically about her tooth? The one EVERYONE claims he didnt break when he punched here.

PLEASE READ AND DIGEST THIS......

2idiots

I cant wait to see how long it takes TEAM MEL to turn this around to OKSANA.....I dont think it can be done. It has GUILT written all over it!

sam

stop it with the leaks OKSKANKA s!!!!!

there is no salvaging your gold digging ways.

disgusting to publish personal letters, emails, texts etc.

your daughter will see this one day.

you have ONLY suceeded in turning reasonable people like myself (an adult woman) against you.

keep it out of the public for now. your rage is showing. clearly you both have ego and anger management issues. Frankly I'm siding will your ex at this point.

2idiots

That didnt take long....Get a grip SAM and everyone else....this is VERY incriminating....

Muppet

Oh my! So this is the new PR spin? To release more crap??? These people are making me sick!

Phreaky

Isn't it funny as soon as you announce Oskana hired a firm to "repair her image" more BS about Mel comes out. Coincidence?
Oskana can rot in hell.

Muppet

Posted at 6:51 PM on Sep 20, 2010 by ScroogeMcDuck

I agree with you Scrooge, they all need to learn to shut up. At this point is not PR any of them should be interested in. Somewhere these people missed the idea that silence is golden. What idiots.

sam

actually reading this it seems like a thoughtful sincere letter from someone who cares and has some personal insight.

their is no admission of guilt re: her teeth.

2idiots

ONCE AGAIN - Oksana is UNDER ATTACK unnecessarily. Funny how you try to pin it all on her.....Looks like Mr Mel is losing face now!

Scotty

What does "team mel" say to this? Oh, I know, if "team mel" saw a video of Mel hitting Oksana, they would claim that (1) it wasn't mel. (2) it wasn't oksana (3) mel didn't mean it (4) oksana didn't care, and wasn't hurt, (5) they were both actors..... Nothing will deter team mel, even if half of the team claims to have been abused. Paid posters, or obsessed fans???

diogenes

So the Pr war does begin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments