Oksana to Mel -- It's PR War!

9/20/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is meeting Tuesday with her new dream team of lawyers ... and we're told the first order of business is resurrecting her image.

0919_oksana_grigorieva_ex
We're told Oksana believes she is losing the public relations war to Mel Gibson and wants her lawyers to turn it around ... stat.

Oksana has multiple lawyers working on child custody, support, a civil suit against Mel, the domestic violence investigation and the extortion probe. But, we're told, Oksana is fixated on her bad PR.

And there's yet another member of Oksana's legal team. TMZ has learned Oksana has retained Robin Sax, a former L.A. County Deputy District Attorney who specialized in prosecuting sex crimes against children.  She's also a legal media maven ... who will almost certainly weigh in on the PR front.

The big meeting is Tuesday.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

igotfleasfromtmz

Hellnurse...I think that what Violet stated is probably true. I think OG was a woman scorned. Didn't get that rock on her finger or the name Gibson, and got mad. I'm sure they already knew the relationship was on the way out and that's the real reason she recorded him, so that she could get a sweet deal for herself.

Posted at 1:56 AM on Sep 20, 2010 by fuddyduddy
Absolutely, we now have the media calling this a "plot" lmao

igotfleasfromtmz

OMG!!! I hadn't been on here in weeks hoping TMZ had finally finished with this stupid B*TCH and first thing that pops up is HER>>>> GOOD BYE TMZ!!!

Posted at 1:57 AM on Sep 20, 2010 by Laura
ha ha ha love the above statement

fuddyduddy

Hello, Fidel's Niece and Shirley Holmes...are you taking over the next shift? ROFLOL!

fuddyduddy

This is the part coming up I love , when they start tripping over each other to point the finger.

Posted at 1:55 AM on Sep 20, 2010 by hellnurse
________________________________________________________________

ROFLOL!

I think we will soon be seeing a group of lawyers doing the back stroke! I can hear it now...we had no idea the extent of this case and were not fully informed as to evidence, so we have therefore advised Ms. Grigorieva to seek other counsel. LOL!

Fidel's niece

Hiya, Shirley,

Waiving @you with my "Mel Groupie" tin foil sign!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...lol

igotfleasfromtmz

its off to bed, Mel said absolutely no overtime

shirleyholmes

@ Hellnurse

LOL

Sleep well

@ All

Well he does not have to pay me, I do this with pleasure

for free - freedommmmmmmmm

shirleyholmes

@ Fuddyduddy

Do not worry, I have my tshirt on

shirleyholmes

@ Fidel's niece

Waving back

lol

fuddyduddy

They'll probably have OG working in some soup kitchen or teaching piano lessons to children in some under privileged area of Los Angeles, and they will be sure to have TMZ or Extra or ROL there to take pictures and get interviews. They'll be asking total strangers what kind of person Oksana is...all in hopes of 'resurrecting her image.'

I think Oksana has been reading these boards, too. :)

fuddyduddy

Good night, Hellnurse. Sleep well.

I'm clocking out of my shift now, too. I know that I am leaving this place in very capable hands until my shift later on. LOL

Fidel's niece

Robin Sax is the legal consultant
on "Entertainment Tonight",
she will plant Ok$a's stories there,

the ratings will take a dive!lol

***TEAM MEL***

shirleyholmes

@ Fuddyduddy

Enjoy your well deserved break

See you

shirleyholmes

This has nothing to do with publicity.

She has had more publicity than she should have been given credit for.

She is lifting on Mr. Gibson's success.

She should be paying him.

Lol

mark

she drives everybody crazy and everybody will run away after few hours with her.
she needs REALLY good pros working day and night to make her image look good. But she makes the life of people around her a living hell.

good did the lawyers to grab the money and run while she was sleeping.