Oksana's Lawyer: She Leaked Nothing

9/22/2010 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva went on the PR offensive today when one of her lawyers, Daniel Horowitz, went on "Today" and proclaimed his client didn't sell the tapes or leak letters and emails ... and says she's simply a victim of domestic violence.

0922_oksana_video
Among the points Horowitz hit with Meredith Vieira:

- Oksana didn't sell the secret audio tapes of her phone conversations between her and Mel Gibson.

- Oksana didn't leak letters or emails -- but they know who did.

- The tapes would be worth at least a million dollars and Oksana is broke.

- She never asked for money in exchange for not releasing information.

BlancheDevereaux

Really? I know that he defended Susan Polk who as convicted of 2nd degree murder of her husband. I can't fault this man personally, however, as his wife was brutally murdered; that was a tragedy.

Posted at 7:48 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by Genna

I don't think the truth has been told about Pamela's murder and for someone who was so in love he hit the street running around, dating right after she was murdered and married a woman who was dismissed from the Susan Polk jury.

3Storms

And these letters now surfacing after her new PR/legal team got to work trying to win the PR war against Gibson as well as the taped phone conversations with her own antagonizing of Gibson edited out just accidentally leaked themselves? Bullsh--!

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:48 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by Genna

----------------------------------------------------
That right there is a drama movie, it honestly seems like something you'd see in the plot...

Posted at 7:55 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

--------------

I gotta bail, you kids stay out of trouble now...Remember Mel said a 200k posts from everyone in the next 48 hours and we get a trip to Fiji...so get posting!

Allrightythen

"She leaked nothing?" Who's he think he's kidding? She's a walking, talking leak, - a leak on steroids, - a leak with arms & legs & a plastic face. When she stops leaking, the rainbow's come out and play.

middleagedcrazy

Maybe now she will stop lying and get some help. I mean real serious psychiatric attention and stop the attack on the father of her child.

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

I love the title of this thread "She leaked nothing!" That girl is leaking worse than a Depends on a neglected geriatric patient.

Was it her attorneys idea to release that personal letter of Mel Gibson's? The letter that made him look human, thoughtful, considerate and loving - though troubled. Brilliant move team Oksana. I thought it was impossible for Oksana to look worse but you/she just proved me wrong.

middleagedcrazy

Oopsie -- just happened to drop those discs of audio files and e-mails right there in the parking lot. I'm ready for my closeup now Mr. ROL. [Shaking hands with the ROL guy] -- Oopsie, I didn't leak those tapes they were erased a long time ago.

Tee hee

Genna

@Shuffle LOL! Don't forget the ham...I'm still waiting for mine.

Mriale21

Liar liar pants on fire! If the tapes, emails and letters were stolen and released by someone else without her permission where is the police report? This guy makes me sick. Does he think because he is a lawyer we are so stupid we believe him? The only person who makes me sicker than this guy is the skank herself.
Hang in there Mel! This to shall pass. It sounds like you were having a really hard time. Her PR moves and the release of this letter show just how hard it was. I wish you all the best!

Tellthetruth59

Kathie Lee Gifford just defended Mel on Today. Said he was a nice guy and she felt terrible about what he was going through. She said all his problems began when he made The Passion - and now he is hated in Hollywood. She also commented that you can be a child rapist or a murderer in Hollywood and they will welcome you back because you are an "ARTEEST" but she didn't know if Mel would make it back in Hollywood.

Mel will be back. Count on it. His fans still love him - much to the chagrin of those who works so furiously to destroy him.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Here's what I heard in this video: I heard Horowitz, whorohits, put out a dare for Mel to break the gag order. Did anyone else hear that?? What a weaselly little slime ball eh?

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 8:17 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by Sam

Exactly.

Love "whorohits"! On another site we used to call him Horrorwitz.

RabbleRouser

Liar, Liar pants on fire.

Does he really expect anyone to beleive this?

Sylvie

Bull****. Now even VERY personal letters are showing up, Oh! I know maybe her son gave them away!!!

Tom

The father paying alimony depends how much he making.
Everybody knew that.