Michael Bolton's

Last Meal?!?

9/28/2010 8:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before "Dancing with the Stars" forces one rhythmically-challenged celeb to kick rocks tonight (probably Michael Bolton) ... TMZ has learned the condemned will have one last tasty meal.

0928_michael_bolton_shrimp_EX_getty_2
Sources connected to the show tell TMZ the cast will load up on a well choreographed dinner before tonight's live elimination show ... consisting of shrimp scampi, chicken steak, a pasta bar, a salad bar, basmati rice, steamed broccoli and glazed carrots.

And just so the loser (we're taking bets on Bolton) can leave with a good taste in his mouth, the gang will be treated to a red velvet cake for dessert.

So enjoy ... Michael.

heder

seriously, is this news?

KTD

It ought to be Brandy.

Adam

"consisting of shrimp scampi, chicken steak..... "

What the bejeebus us a chicken steak?

Politico Pablo

The food service must be the best part of the show.

tmzblogger

Brandy did EXCELLENT and Michael Bolten did good, I thought the judges were too harsh on them both times. Right now I am trying to figure out why they were Booing at one point in the show.

DANA

its so obvious jennifer gray will win
she played in dirty dancing

sumo

I can't believe Sarah Palin was there again rooting on her tramp daughter. I loved the boo's from the crowd. ABC should not allow Palin there since the only reason she is there is too use intimidation for her useless daughter.

moveover

There's no reason that Bristol Palin should be on that show. As much as I enjoy watching the show, last night was ridiculous with all the time given to Sarah Palin. And, then, to give nearly the same scores to her as Jennifer Grey? C'mon! I'm sure the network doesn't care about me watching, but, until Bristol is voted off, I've decided to not watch. After she's gone, I'll then watch whoever and however many contestants are left.

oleman

It's time for "The Situation" to go....what he's doin there? Or the Palin chick, neither one of them are celebrities....

.:Loki4Ever:.

Who CARES!! This show is CRAPPPP!!!!

.:Loki4Ever:.

Who CARES! This SHOW IS CRAP!!!!

mat

....and they could dance after eating all of that??

eimee123

Pristol Palin ?? What celebrity status would she fall into ?? Mom doesn't win election for presidency and teenage daughter gets knocked up ? Oh yeah, I forgot that one . lol Also the judges were too harsh on Michael Bolton. It takes guts and to get degraded on live t.v. is humiliating. Booo Bruno !!!!!!!

Andolini

Michael Bolton??? come on..he can"t sing unless it's from some bigtime singer (Karoke) he can"t dance!!! he just stands there pensive..wondering where his youth went...No wonder Nicolette dumped him twice..he needs to start on the ladies in their 60's becuz that's where he's at...good riddens!!

Jomica Man

I could not agree more on the comment from #8 Moveover. Once I heard that Palin's bratty daughter was going to be on the show, I decided right then to not bother watching any this season. The other person was that Jersey Shore reject. What happened to DWTS? They used to have a little more dignity in their choices. You'd think the people at Disney should have had a stronger say. Oops, I just remembered, Disney is the new greed monger, and will stoop to this level.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments