New Jackson DVDs on the Way, But Not That New

10/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Loyal Michael Jackson fans will do anything for new material ... and a new three-DVD set will put that theory to the test.

Michael Jackson New DVD.
TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one.

Better be one hell of a video.

dees

I love MJ so much, and i´ll sure buy the dvdset. But just one video..
F!ck the haters. MJ is the best!

natasha

TMZ - why do you always find it necessary to publish the worst possible photos for your Michael Jackson stories? There are plenty of nice photos of him. Show some respect.

Posted at 1:11 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by Melinda
---------------------------------------------------------------------

EXACTLY i noticed they do with with almost EVERY celeb. I hear the new video is One more Chnce and i really want to see that.

MichaelJACKSON

"I GO THROUGH HELL TOURING" - MICHAEL JACKSON

When Michael was going through financial crisis, on the brink of losing the roof over his head, MICHAEL HAD THE OPTION TO SELL HIS UNRELEASED MATERIAL, BE IT VIDEOS OR SONGS!

Michael CHOSE to go though HELL, Michael chose touring that selling the his unfinished material that he said was his "KEEPSAKE" for his CHILDREN!

PLEASE HONOR THE MAN! LOYALTY IN LIFE, LOYALTY IN DEATH!

DO NOT BUY, DOWNLOAD IF YOU MUST, THEY WILL END UP ON INTERNET!

"How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it? Now that he is not the part of the process, what are they doing? Why would you put a record out like that? He was a perfectionist and he wouldn't have wanted it that way. Because he was a friend of mine, I just think that's disrespectful. What's wrong with what he already contributed to the world? You don’t disrespect someone when they’re gone! How much can you suck from his energy? Freaking parasites!” - WILL I AM

natasha

Oh Well you and the othe rtrolls are PATHETIC people laugh at you rude remarks. You hate Michaele nough to dedicated your time to post on stories about him every hours huh... you are A loser.

Michael will always sell, in life he was better than you and in detah his is better than you. No one will give a crap about you an hour after you die but Michael a year later is loved more than ever he is a legened and will always be remembered, I can see why you are bad.

Marie

Posted at 1:11 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by Melinda

TMZ has no respect for Michael Jackson and yet thanks to the late great singer the website is making a lot of money because his fans comment on TMZ's blogs everyday.

Lauren

I will always love Michael. I will always believe in his innocence and I will never apologize for that. Michael never touched anyone. Michael was different, but not a freak and Michael is the father of those 3 children, whether they share his DNA or not. He was their father in every way that mattered. Anyone who claims to hate him is just an attention whore.

R.I.P. Michael

dees

To haterz: If you hate MJ, oke. But then you hate cute kittens and puppies also.
MJ was one of the loyalst,nicest, hottest people on earth!

MJFanForever

First of all, to all you MJ haters..what are you doing here? I feel sorry for people like you, who are so misinformed and filled with negativity that they will spend much time and energy searching for topics or people they do not like just to make a hateful comment. I'm here because I love Michael and have the utmost respect for him as a person and as an artist. It's a fact that Michael was not guilty of any charges against him. What's not factual is any of the nonsense or rumours you are posting here. Michael's music and his positive messages will be with us forever. Please inform yourself before making such nasty comments. If you choose not to research facts regarding Michael, please do yourself a favour and find a positive topic/role model which is of interest to you and one you will support in a positive light. Please put your energies there instead of here and help make the world a better place. Love & Light to you.

Marie

I will always believe in his innocence and I will never apologize for that.
Posted at 11:47 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by Lauren

Dr.Conrad Murray,Diane Dimond,Jordan Chandler,Raymond Chandler,June Chandler,Gavin Arvizo,Janet Arvizo,Star Arvizo,Blanca Francia,Jason Francia,Tom Sneddon,Nancy Grace,Maureen Orth,Stacey Brown,Jay Leno,and the media...all of them need to apologize to Michael Jackson's fans and family for driving him to an early grave with the fabricated pedophilia sex lies.

Angela

Do these vultures think that all Michael Jackson fans are slow and thick? I know of some that will buy the same thing over again just to see him at number one, but not me. I was finished with the sell Michael Jackson off for a buck when they released the movie, "this is it". Funny because now it's on heavy rotation on the Encore network.

Siggisis

I notice that most haters are men. And those men are very preoccupied with Michael´s looks.
That is so.... GAY!

Siggisis

Posted at 12:04 PM on Oct 2, 2010 by Marie

You forgot to mention the oily, lying thing, Bashir.

Sunshine

Nice picture.
The wig blowing in the wind.
The weird lips.

Chico

ALL MICHAEL JACKSON FANS:

Ever notice how most of the comments on a board have NOTHING to do with the actual TMZ story? This is because there are haters, and then there are DISTRACTERS, and then there are internals, who pump up the hits because they know MJ fans will defend him.

Remember that every time you spring to MJ's defense. I used to fall into that trap too. But you cannot change anyone's mind, and this new "dustin" nic is a perfect example.

As far as the TMZ topic, I will most certainly buy this boxed set. A new video by MJ is priceless to me.