Danielle Staub -- Settlement Reached in War with Ex

10/4/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Danielle Staub has reached a settlement with her ex-husband Kevin Maher -- thus ending a ferocious legal war over allegations that he once raped her with a gun and murdered her dog.

Danielle Staub settlement.
The terms of the settlement are confidential -- but one source close to the case tells us ... "cash was involved in the deal."

As we previously reported, Maher had sued the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star for $5 million -- claiming she defamed him by allegedly spreading horrible lies about him to several people and various news outlets.

TMZ spoke with Maher who told us, "The matter was resolved to the satisfaction of both parties." Maher also told us, "It's interesting that the case gets settled the day before Danielle was supposed to be deposed ... it was going to be the worst day of her life."

A rep for Staub had no comment.

Sersi

Oh good now we won't see this she man, Danielle, nomore on my guilty pleasure sites, like this lol ... please I am sure new housewives are going to start and are better gossip, the she man is so last year.

Jaded

She has to be one of the UGLIEST women I have ever seen! Dry as a popcorn fart I amn sure!

Darvon

That's the scariest face I've actually seen on a person. I actually peed a little. Yeesh! She must terrify small children.

Posted at 12:31 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by anony

LOL

joe

All I want to know is when will she LOOSE her house and move to paterson where she belongs next so she can live next to joe and teresa perfect!!!!!!!after uncle sam is done with them he better flip many pizzas to get out of that mess luv it

anonymous

Wow look at her face. That's Kim Kardashian in 5 years.

durrr...

oh come on! 5 million??! i mean a couple of thousand MAYBE!! for a couple of therapy sessions with a therapist, to help you deal with such 'persoal attacks'!! but millions??! those days are long gone my friend!!

Lindy

Danielle's face makes children cry, dogs bark and paint peel. A face only a mother could love, but then her mother gave her away didn't she. The prostitution whore needs to go to sleep for a long time.

wendy

we'll find out soon ebough from her, she's like oksana, neither one can be quiet when passing a camera.

Lori

My GOD that woman is HIDEOUS...he should pay HER just to stay away from him :)

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Eyebrows NEVER MOVE. Creepy. So now that she's gone, do creepy kim & terrible teresa think they'll be the stars of the show? Actually andy's vying for that spot already, debutante that he is. "Watch what happens!"

tami

she is still scary looking no matter what pics ya'll take of her yukkkkkkkkkk

Casey Casem

I read his book, A cop without a Badge. I loved it. I read her book, it was hard to get through, even though I read it a few times, as it didn't make sense. I thought maybe I wasn't understanding but then realized she lies so much she doesn't have a straight thought. One chapter she says she never did this or that and the next chapter she says she did this or that a lot. Too many fried brain cells, too much sex, too much something.

She needs some money to get some therapy and find her birth mother..maybe that will help her so she doesn't have to cheapen herself and get herself out of the gutter--where she is body, mind and soul.

You need help Danielle, now leave Kevin alone.

Loumara

Just watched RHWONJ episode with confrontation between Teresa,Ashley and Danielle. How old are these wome, behaving with more immaturity then a undisciplined child.
Sould Ashley be charged for pulling Danielle's cheap hair extensions....a big fat NO.Listening to Danielle bawl away her situation on that episode was a riot.No one cared in the least she was upset because she brought it on all by herself.Let Ashleys mother deal with her...she's a spoilt brat anyway.Teresa is under so much stress with bankruptsy,a cheating husband that she needs to pull back and seriously regroup,maybe take some anger management classes.BUT,Danielle is just a silly,silly clown who seriously needs some professional therapy in a controlled facility.I cannot say how glad I am she will not not be on next seasons show.So happy her 15 minutes are almost over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3