Danielle Staub's Ex to Sue Over 'Naked Truth'

10/5/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub's ex-husband is already picking another legal fight over statements made by the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star ... but this time, he wants someone else to pay.

1004-danielle-staub-book-ex-getty-credit
It's all over Danielle's tell-all book "The Naked Truth" -- in which Staub allegedly claims Kevin Maher was "incarcerated for 18 months" for "criminal activity relative to Danielle Staub."

Maher tells us the claim is "patently untrue" -- and insists that before the book came out, he warned the publisher, Simon & Schuster, that if they published the book ... he would fire off a big, fat lawsuit.

But they published it anyway -- and Maher is pissed ... telling us he's getting ready to hit them with a $10 million lawsuit.

As we previously reported -- Kevin just settled his defamation lawsuit with Danielle over some pretty nasty things she allegedly said about him ... and we're told he walked away with a pretty nice payday.

Calls to Simon & Schuster were not returned.

NRE

she is a pig....time for her to vanish into the crowd with Heidi and Spencer...none of them are interesting any longer...come to think of it..not sure this women ever was.

wendy

he ex looks completly different than what I would picture a husband of hers to look like. he looks clean cut, i pictured her with something like danny

payattentionpuleeeeeze

Anyone else like to listen to podcasts while you're online? I just made a new page w/Real Housewives talk~radio/podcasts. Come visit and listen while you web~surf! http://njhousewives.blogspot.com/p/real-housewives-radio.html
Oh yeah, and Danielle is just gross.

One Rotten Egg

Guess she'll try to make money to pay her legal battles by what--oh no you will NOT make video of your little girls changing their clothes--but I wouldn't put it past her.

Oval Beach

God DAMN...that is one UGLY bitch.

TheUltraworld

She's got a great track record so far. She's had to pay off 2 ex husbands to fend off slander lawsuits.

Jaded

Again, she has to be the ugliest freakish looking thing I have ever seen. The thought of seeing her naked makes me want to hurl.

Jaded541

Gross probably smelly ugly trash. Go away you pig!

Elle...

What I wanna know is if he didnt do anything to her like he says why dose he want money? why not just want a clear name knowing that the money he was or is trying to get came from her telling her story.. I mean im just saying. I think he did do some of that stuff to her. I think he is sick just like she is but I think their is more to this than we see...I think he just wants money...I dont think he cares about his kids and althought she has many problems but she has done well by her kids.. they are by far the best behaved kids on the show by far. I think it's can go either way.. either he did do such things and dont want ppl to look at him like the monster he is or he is telling the truth. I know for a fact he did say that he beat her so what else could their be? I just wanna know... something aint right about him.. not that she is no saint either ..

nisiek

she just gets uglier every time I see a pic with her in it...I am surprised she hasn't broken a camera lens yet...why do we have to see this heinous creature anymore??? Quit torturing us TMZ!!

kate

What a horse face! Ewwwwwwwwwwww Ugly & bad personality!

Kristin

OMG...I am not trying to be mean, but every time I see this woman's face I am literally taken aback by how ugly she is. There is not one pretty feature on her face and when the features are mixed all together, it's heinous. She was lucky to have found a guy with money, but she obviously blew that...blew it with those ugly lips of hers.

Cindy

#13 -- Your post made me laugh out loud! Along with being void of morals, integrity, class, etc., she's also clearly dumb in the way she constantly contradicts herself (and bad vocabulary). "Love and Light" b.s., then she makes an incredibily rude and awful comment yesterday about dressing as Teresa for Halloween. It totally exhibits how repugnant she is as a woman. I suggest she dress like the coke-whore she was in the '80s before she met the wealthy father of her daughters (who live in misery because of her) to marry. OMG, she is just so vile and I curse Bravo for bringing this twisted person into public awareness. Nice job, Andy Cohen.

Casey Casem

just a note, Kevin Maher is not the father of her children. Exhusband number 2 is the father of her children.

Kevin and Danielle couldn't get pregnant as stated in one of the books, maybe his, which I take with more credability as it was written before Danielle was "famous."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2