CNN Star Injured by Horse ... Of Course, Of Course

10/6/2010 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Soledad O'Brien is getting ready to undergo a pretty gnarly surgery on her knee -- after she was thrown from a horse in New York on Sunday.

1006_soledad_obrien_horse_BN

O'Brien tells BV Buzz she was horseback riding with her 2 daughters when her horse "got spooked by another horse and ditched me."

Soledad explained, "I tore absolutely everything in my knee. I am on crutches now and doing physical therapy. I'll have surgery in two weeks when the swelling goes down."

summer days

This woman is deplorable. She is obsessed with race and watching her, you would think anyone with darker skin is an innocent victim and any white person is wicked - regardless the story and cir***stances. Like there are no awful dictators on South America or Africa, and as if white people have never made any great findings or strides for humanity. Give me a break. Seems like the kind of person who would jump on someone for being "racist" - like she is on a witch hunt.

She is a sanctimonious, self-righteos, race-baiting snot.

Like others here, I am surprised she did not accuse the horse of being racist.

Next installment on CNN "Black in America - and Trying to Ride a Horse. Hosted by Soledade O'Brien"

Johnny 5

The white man trained that horse to throw off any black person that sits on it! Even Soley knows it because she says the horse got "spooked". The next installment in the Black in America series should be called "Neo-Nazi Horses and the White Devils That Train Them." Fight the power, Soledad!

whocares

THANK U HORSE FOR THROWING THAT RACIST OINKFROM CNN.
WHEN'S HER NEXT "BLACK IN AMERICA" AND LATINO IN AMERICA"!?????
WOW ! HOW ABOUT ARE AMERICAN INDIAN'S? HOW ABOUT WHITE AMERICAN'S U SOW ???? YOU ARE A PREFERED RACE..RACIST !! TOO BAD THAT HORSE DIDN'T SCRAMBLE UR RACIST NOODLE..PIGLET !

arte help

Its Bushes fault!!!!

ZippyLongstocking

Will they be running the clip on CNN? It would finally give me a reason to watch. CNN - No guh-news is GOOD GUH-NEWS!

Rob

Horses don't like liberls either?

wasted days and wasted nights

Can we get a readout on the carbon footprint of a horse?

poppy

Absolutely CANNOT stand this woman! BLACK BLACK BLACK issues all the time.....and married to a WHITE WHITE WHITE man. Get your preference right bitch

LongJohn69

Solo-Bad better go back to working UNDER the horses in Tijuana.

Sue

Who is she, and why should I care?

BallaBlocka

Damn, last weekend was a bad weekend for CNN people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3