Prince Von A-Hole Puts Up His Dukes for $160,000

10/8/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von A-Hole is selling his fancy duke uniform -- a relic of his German nobility -- for the bargain-basement price of $160,000 ... and get this ... he's doing it to pay off Zsa Zsa's medical bills.

Prince Von A-Hole uniform.

66-year-old Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me." He adds, "The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."

According to Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, the uniform is a steal -- dude claims the 17th century chain alone is worth $80,000 ... and the whole shebang is valued at $250,000.

Good thing too -- because we're told Zsa Zsa's medical expenses have reached around $100,000 since her hip surgery back in July.

Cartman

I wouldn't pay $16 for those rags.

JungleTails com

I'd rather buy Captain Crunch's uniform.

JLS

You shallow people. It's not about what this jacket LOOKS like. He's trying to help his wife who he loves. She's had several hospital stays and hasn't worked in four decades, get it? Honestly, is there anyone who posts here that has some class or an IQ over 10? I think he's a bit nuts but I surely do know he loves her. And that, is NICE.

Cartman

He's just trying to raise money for his campaign. He's selling 2 Rolls Royces too.

He is called "A-Hole" for a reason.

Mee

you can get better outfits at the second hand stores and without all the hanging cords and flower patches.

Are you sure?

Welcome to America...where you have to declare bankruptcy if you get sick! I am tired of hearing about people losing everything because they become sick! Thank God the Health Care legislation was passed! Let's see if the republicans will repeal it when they take over in November!

Patrick

Something is wrong with that (his) Story.

He was adopted for cash in february 1980 by Marie Auguste von Anhalt, to get that name.
So he had no reason to get a uniform back in 1978!

I would say, he bought that thing somewere at a yardsale in Hollywood.

Spewb

Dude she is a SAG card carry actress whos got insurance medial through the union for the last bazillion years. He just full of ****.

Maria

It seems whenever celebrities get sick in the USA they have to sell things to pay for medical expenses, dont they put aside for a rainy day or such like. All they seem to do is spend spend spend above their means and then auction later. Everyone should be aware that sickness is for all, including the rich and famous and medical sure doess cost.

cregis

Didn't she have Medicare and insurance? I thought the Screen Actor's Guild provided insurance. Also Zsa Zsa's daughter is a Hilton. This story is ridiculous. The sale is probably just to get him some press.

ieg

oh please! get the facts straight: "Prince" von anhalt is NOT nobility in any way. he's been adopted for a hefty sum just like he adopts ppl for money, the owner of a string of "leisure centers" amongst them. they then get the title, but not the ticket into real society... LOL

Rebecca

I can only think of one person who would pay that kind of money for this kind of costume, I mean uniform. Unfortunately for him, Michael Jackson is dead.

Ok, maybe Elton John could help him out.

Truth

IMMA SURE THE EBAY FEES WILL BE PRETTY HIGH. BUYER BEWARE!!

paul

keep your prcious uniform she'll be dead before the holidys

Patrick

@13, ieg

Hans Lichtenberg (his birthname) didnt even bought a "title".
The "prince" is only part of the new familiename.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments