Miley Cyrus --

Guilt-Tripped Over Sexy New Video

10/9/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The backlash over Miley Cyrus' new body-grinding, panty-sporting, sexed up music video has already begun -- with a powerful parents organization ripping Miley for turning her back on young fans.

1008_miley_cyrus_ptc_EX
The video in question is "Who Owns My Heart" -- in which a blindfolded Miley (who's still 17 years old BTW) can be seen writhing around on a bed in her underwear ... before entering some other sexually charged situations.

Now, Tim Winter -- President of the Parents Television Council -- tells TMZ, "It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one."

Winter continues, "It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point.  Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly."

Slappy

I am a psychic and I will let you all in on a few predictions. Miley will soon start clubbing with other young celebrities, develop a drinking and drug problem, be photographed in many uncompromised positions, go to rehab and wind up doing a short stint in jail. You heard it here first!!
The Great Mezmo

If sense were common everyone would have it.

This is what happens when you TRY to shove your sexual maturity down everybody's throat; There WILL be a backlash. We've seen it before; Britney, Christina, et al, can't understand why, but it's been that way forever. So, on the one side of the coin where said celebrities tell the public to "deal with it", we advise they flip that coin & take the public's advice that they do the same.

you know it

Seeing Hanna Montana stuff at the 99 cent store. She's a has been. Only 17 and her career is over. Bad advice from her agent and manager?

Bowbett

Everyone grows up. Has anyone noticed the young "Tipton" lady? I believe she come out on a Sweet Life of Zach and Cody. She plays a part in the new movie The Socail Network and she is breathing heavy in an elevator with a young man. I wonder if anyone is going to make a big deal about her.

USAF Chick

Well Miley isn't 14 anymore...she is 17 and weather we agree or not she is going to start making more racey videos because it comes with the territory. Do you expect her to be 18 or 20 and still be making "fairy tale" music for 12 and 14 year olds???? To me that would be kind of strange, and I am sure she would be knocked for that too...girl just can't win.
I think in this song she is just saying that she can't tell if it is love making for a a person or love of the music and beat that makes her feel this way. There are some people in this world that LOVE music, really love music.
I say just let her be, and if you don't like it than don't watch it.

Ti

let her be?? SHE IS 17!!
This is where the world is going wrong!!
Slow dowm Miley and tell your perv dad to look at adults and not get off on his daughter.

Brianna

Im 16 and i don't act that way. You guys don't seem to understand that what she is doing is very wrong for her age but then i don't blame it all on her, her parents are at fault just as much as miley is. Miley is a 17 year old girl who is running around in her Panties in this video.her dad introduced her to a guy that was 20 or 21 at the time they met while she was what 16 or 15 and was able to date him? then she was able to date liam who is also of legal age while they went around being boyfriend and girlfriend and when her parents started feeling some type of wrong for what she was/is doing she would throw fits ? she buys a house close to her parents house and stays there with liam wow all in what a year or 2's time. i feel like the people defending her are either perverted guys or other teen girls who thinks its cool to do those type of things. its one thing to want to be known as a young adult and that your getting older and then there is just being slutty. the choices she is making is setting her up in all the wrong ways i really feel bad for her.

Alan

PARENTS FAULT....IF SHE TURNS INTO A SLUT.

abclittle

No one cares or is upset tht miley is growing up its just that how shes handling growing is making parents nervous because their children admire miley and want to be just like her and being like her will make them chose the wrong decisions in life. I personally think that she can grow up but just not so much that it ruins her chances of attracting a more adult audience. I'm 14 and my little sister who has a poster of cyrus in her room is being racy just like miley and shes 6 I don't want my sister becoming like Miley.

Ashley

Really People? I think she has a great voice. I am a mother of 2 and can tell you right now id rather see my kids following her than the rap bull**** kids listen to now days. She grew up and grew up quite well. sounds like jealousy is over taken you all. pay attention to where and what your kids are doing and you shouldnt have to worry. who, and how many guys does your girls hang out with? How much skin does your daughter show?
Shes almost 18 she will be an adult not a little girl any more. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MILEY

Ashley

yes she is still 17.. and yes she did grow with the young children behind her... BUT you did not exprect for her to stay with just young children as she grows up she will be getting into sex and will be doing things to bring out her sexuality. you cnt expect her to her 35 and still doing things for young children because thats how she got her fame. give it up leave her alone. you all did this with. Brittany, Christina, Jessica.. now Miley.. geive it a rest people

Steph

Well, I'm sorry, but people can grow up, be 17 and NOT slutty and sleazy. I'm pretty sure it's been done before and is possible. Grow up, yes, please that's what we eventually want from all children, but don't be nasty and slap the faces of all us mothers and parents who have made you the millionaire you are today buying your stuff for our little girls, who are still little girls because Disney trained them to idolize you for the past few years.

Celine

She is talking about SEX and dancing with women and men in this video! She should think about her fans who are six years old! I mean I know she is just about 18, and this is making her a ****load of money, but whenever I see her I think of a little 9 year old singing "Trruuuuuueee frieeends, were heere till the eeendd."

who cares

You people really cant keep thinking that she is going to stay Hanna Montana until she is 30! She is going to change the way she does things. Dont freak out this much

loula

surprise, another teen slut grown in the disney factory - now cliched madonna 25 years ago style video is scaring the parents? they were WATCHING madonna back then...