Laura Dern -- Shocked ... But Still Standing

10/11/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after Laura Dern was "blindsided" with divorce docs by musician Ben Harper-- the actress was out and about in Beverly Hills today ... looking like nothing happened.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

As TMZ first reported, Harper filed for divorce late Friday afternoon ... and a source close to the couple tells us Dern never saw it coming ... because they had been traveling together throughout the year and were even intimate as recently as last week.

Harper cited irreconcilable differences. The couple has been married for 5 years.

bambambam

i dont like laura dern she think shes all that

RJ Hunt

#16 Said it the best...What goes around comes around...Karma is a mofo...I still think Laura is sexy in a strange kinda way...

dubnow

Breathing really fast and hard with her mouth open is the complete range of Laura Dern's acting ability.

me

well look at it this way, she is getting more press now than ever before, she broke up two other relationships, and now karma is knocking.

prettywoman

is anyone else creeped out by the report that the couple was "intimate as recently as last week"?? how does tmz get that kind of info?? what kind of spies do they have????

Tammy

yeah right she doesn't look sad at all. i would just die if my hubby left me . it would kill me .

Tammy

cindy

Yea how does anyone know these 2 were intimate last week. What , do they go around and tell everybody everytime they do it?

David Brayshaw

Being pretty and sexy is used by some women to open all sorts of doors for them, from movie contracts to relationships. Hollywood, after all, is all about how well one is able to use their appearance. But it's time to realize that God judges the heart, not outward appearances. Pretty faces don't mean a thing to Him.

Dave

Cara

Mirror, mirror on the wall, she's finally on the receving end, after all !

She had it coming.............

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2