Joe Jackson -- Back Away from the Oprah!

10/13/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey's personal space was violated during her visit to the Jackson house last week -- and TMZ has learned the culprit was none other than Papa Joe himself.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Sources close to the Big O tell TMZ Joe was all over the talk show queen when she came over to conduct a sit-down interview with the family at their Encino home.

We're told Joe was tailing Oprah all over the house -- almost like a second shadow -- so Oprah's assistant stepped in and asked the guy to back off.

Joe obliged, we're told -- and kept a polite distance for the rest of the visit.

Personal space -- it's not a joke.

pat

Look out Joe, you have some brown stuff on your nose.

Machelle

Creepy boy!

Hahaha

huh???
oprah's a bitch anyway and joe's a bloodsucker.

JLS

What an exaggerated story - this one. Gimme a break! You can clearly see she is NOT bothered by Joe. Honestly, I think TMZ has a vendetta against Joe Jackson.

Lu

lol, it's his house, he is entitled to follow her around.

BallaBlocka

Aw, Papa Joe's just a horny ol' goat. Probably been a long time since he had another woman over to the crib, besides Katherine, LOL....

TXluvsMJ2

I would have told her assistant to go eff herself! It's his home (sort of); regardless, he has more right to be there than she does.

She was a guest...still not sure why, and I don't blame him for following her. She was probably looking for more BS to add to this travesty she calls an interview. I wouldn't trust her either.

unreal

He was probably trying to slip his slimy hands into her pockets.

blue pen

Not surprising. Oprah once got into heated argument with an audience member who said they raised their kids like Joe Jackson. Her reply was that Joe Jackson is a child abuser and no parent should ever look to him for inspiration.

CGS

I wouldn't want that freak near me!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Maybe there was something he was afraid Oprah would see & question

OR MAYBE,

he's just a horny ol' toad.

Or both.

Muppet

How rude! I would've thrown Oprah and her crew out on their heads. Interview over!

Bubbles The Chimp

He was hoping Oprah would accidentaly drop a billion dollars from her purse.

Clooney is GAY

Guessing that her LESBIAN LOVER, Gayle has been all over her for years!!!

Woot

I wouldn't be able to stand breathing the same air as that slimy larva, let alone endure him touching me. EW!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments