Joe Jackson -- Back Away from the Oprah!

10/13/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey's personal space was violated during her visit to the Jackson house last week -- and TMZ has learned the culprit was none other than Papa Joe himself.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Sources close to the Big O tell TMZ Joe was all over the talk show queen when she came over to conduct a sit-down interview with the family at their Encino home.

We're told Joe was tailing Oprah all over the house -- almost like a second shadow -- so Oprah's assistant stepped in and asked the guy to back off.

Joe obliged, we're told -- and kept a polite distance for the rest of the visit.

Personal space -- it's not a joke.

Jenny

I JUST WONDER IF RANDY JACKSON REALLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE INTERVIEW, HE HAD TO OF IF HE GOES OVER TO SEE HIS MOM 2 OR 3 TIMES A WEEK. I STILL FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS CRAP, AND WHEN THE TIME COMES THE KIDS HAVE TO TESTIFY PUTTING THEM THROUGH ALL THE HEART ACHE AGAIN. SAD SAD STORY THAT JUST WON'T GO AWAY AND WILL BE WITH THEM THE REST OF THERE LIVES.HOPEFULLY WHEN THEY ARE OF AGE THEY CAN SPEAK THERE OWN MINDS TO THE MEDIA AND TELL THEM ALL TO F-OFF.

Missy

Maybe he really didn't trust her,so he was following her to see what she would say or do. I would have!

Tom

OPRAH'S FAT!

Jenny

LOOK AT HIM HES STILL GOT TO GET HIS NOSE INTO EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THAT HOUSE. TO BAD SOMEONE CAN'T TAKE MJ'S KIDS OUT OF THERE.

lisa

I think 'ol Joe-the-pimp has a few marbles rolling around. I don't know what his trip is about Oprah, but I'm sure it has to do with money.

marge

Joe Jackson's closeness to Oprah should have been for the sole purpose of chasing her out the Jackson's home and off the property, considering that she did a show on pedophelia either just before or during Michael's trial to express support for the victims of the crime. Oprah appeared to imply that she thought Michael was guilty and going to prison. I haven't watched her show or liked her since. I regret the Jackson family don't feel the same way.

Red-in-Phoenix

OH OPRAH, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST NOT TO ACT ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE AS YOU PREPARE TO MAKE THIS NEW TRANSITION TO YOUR OWN NETWORK. THE EVERYDAY PERSON HATES SNOOTY RICH PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE.

dsw

I wouldn't want him near me his house or not. He looks unreal. I'm bothered seeing his picture.

Tommy

Joe isn't a child abuser -- his a certified Monkey!!!!

CloBird

This interview is not a good idea. The Jacksons do need to worry about how Oprah presents this interview,how she presents the content.

Cookie

Oprah asked for it, getting so near to a serial knocker-upper.

anony

Do NOT touch the Oprah.
Do NOT make eye contact with the Oprah.
Do NOT talk to the Oprah.
If you need to communicate with the Oprah,
speak to one of her assistants.

See what a billion dollars buys you?

tgrfan42069

lol the funny thing about this story is almight oprah didnt have the brass to tell him to leave her alone herself her assistant had to do so.

MichaelJACKSON

I would bleach my hands after that creep shook my hands! I am utterly embarrased for Jacksons! They are smudging Michael's memory. I am so ready for them to go away...for eternity. I wish Joe and Katherine speedy death! They are making Oprah, the woman who branded Michael as a pedo, sweep the floor with their dumb a(sses)! Poor Poor Michael! He deserved a better family. And now poor poor Prince, Paris and Blanket :'(

Intenseone

LMAO....They're both POS but in defense of him, it's HIS house and she's there to get ratings. Jackson should tell her and her "assistant" to kiss his!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments