Jasmine Waltz vs. Rachel Uchitel

Who'd You Rather?

10/14/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jasmine Waltz is getting famous for being David Arquette's rebound chick, while Rachel Uchitel made a name for herself by being Tiger Woods' mistress #1.

1014_whod_rather
Question is ...

ihatehippies

How come there is never a a place to vote neither??

billproject

How do these girls not have the AIDS?
I mean obviously there isnt a epidemic of douchbags dropping dead?

but still children die from aids every day.... there really is NO God is there?

Ozzie X

I'd take the one that has the less STDs.

Marilyn

Both of them are fame whores. They go after all actors or anybody they think might be famous or rich. These are the type of women that men never marry. If David A. ever wanted any chance to get Courtney back, he blew it by sleeping with that woman. How dumb can a guy get?

Frances

How come there never is a "Neither" choice! Come on TMZ, get with it!

juliah

Harvey,

Tell the truth. Are you comparing these two women's looks because they are both well known high priced prostitutes within the Industry? (If you doubt it, just ask Ryan Seacrest, he's paid to play with both of them)

camaguey

My GOD, that Uchitel woman is UGLY! Is she a man? Is she like 70 years old?

Raven

Jazz was always really nice to me. She was friends with my sister who is 8 years older than me and a lot of their friends weren't very nice. Jasmine has always been sweet and beautiful. Unlike all the other people in Hollywood, her eyelashes and hair is real. Unless people in LA have famous or rich parents, they grew up the same way everyone else did.

rico

We need two more voting options..."Neither" and "My Hand."

I wouldn't **** these two with Harvey's ****.

rico

Also, either would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

And to restate what was censored above, I wouldn't do either one with Harvey's junk.

Judi

I had the idea of who would you rather a long time ago..just asked my husband, a huge Clint Eastwood fan for years, Matt Damon or Clint Eastwood. By the by, he is not (if you get the pun) He would be Clint, but do Matt. Thoughts?? And as for me, Matt was so sexy until I saw Max...then all bets where off. Max, you ARE my bucket list! ( ;

Ari Ola

If Jasmine swallows, she gets my vote!

sunnyroberto

I have two daughters, and my nightmare is that either of them grow up to be a Jasmine Waltz or a Rachel Uchitel. Plastic surgery enhanced bimbos who have made their fame from screwing married guys. Enough of these two.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4