Something's Fishy with Oprah & Gayle

10/15/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With Stedman nowhere in sight, Oprah Winfrey took her best gal pal Gayle King fly fishing while on a camping vacation in Yosemite National Park the other day.

media_removed_tmz

Another benefit to being Oprah's friend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MIDNIGHT TOKER

a sunami is headed our way,,thanks okra

scott

Why did an image of a female "Brokeback Mountain" just pop into my head.......Gayle is more of a man than Stedman I would bet! lol

Molly's Mom

I am so sick of seeing this fat a$$ - TMZ find someone - ANYONE - else to report on please

BananaHammock

Good thing it wasn't the ocean...somebody from Greenpeace would've tried to roll her fat butt back into the water!!!

tmzguru

at least they have a good excuse as to why their breath smells like fish when they get back from their trip.

OooooNooo!

"Fly fishing" is that "code" for something?

awards

What is that toxic stuff in the pristine waters of Yosemite? No more trout for me! Where were the bears when you really need them?

Meg

So why didn't you just let them be? Geesh, can't they go fishing without vultures preying on them??

Sugar Kitty

These two are a couple. Just throwing it out there.

LMS

Okay, whether she and Gayle are or aren't more than friends is truly nobody's business. Lots of women and even men, have close friends they do things with or go on vacation with and don't take their spouse but it doesn't mean they are gay...seriously. And this was newsworthy why??????

Quinn

When is the last time anyone has seen Stedman with Oprah? I think that would be more of a story.

MP

I can't see this being a vacation for them, more like a bit for her show. Oprah seems like more of a Hawaii vacationer to me.

Jill Kennedy

I didn't realize Barry Diller was such a big fisherman...

A Real Lawyer

Oprah and Gayle are vacationing together? Nooooooooo! Wow, good thing TMZ reported this because I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight without having my Oprah update. ::sarcasm::

TMZ why is this news? Who cares? Like Quinn said...the bigger story is when you see Oprah and her pseudoboytoy Stedman together. Geez TMZ you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this "story"

Scott Guiher

Way to go Oprah, you and Gayle deserve some time off away from all of us crazies. Have a great time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments