T.I. -- He's Got a Thing for White Russians

10/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. loves him some White Russians ... and we don't mean Oksana Grigorieva -- seems the rapper ordered a pair of 'em right after he was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1016_ti_receipt_launch
After T.I. got the bad news on Friday, he headed from the court to Mary Mac's Tea Room in Atlanta with a few family members and friends. They ran up a $224.73 bill -- which included several orders of fish and chicken, plenty of sides, and a few alcoholic beverages ... including the aforementioned Kahlua-based drinks.

The only way T.I. will get a White Russian for the foreseeable future ... is from a conjugal visit.

reader

Oh my gosh He's going to jail AGAIN?! ay yi yi.. This is sad

Sincerity

I used to love this drink, myself. Unfortunately, they have to be consumed in moderation or you won't remember what hit you!!! White Russians pack quite a wallop!!

Horse13

Who the hell is T.I. and why should I care if he's going to jail? Let me guess..........another black "rapper" perhaps?

w

he gave a nice tip!

BigMike

18% tip is weak. I tip more and I don't have any platinum albums.

Kelly

Yup, jail, not rehab. Can you imagine what would have happend if he was found with coke on him in Vegas? Ten years!! Mind you I am not a fan of the guy he appears to be very ****y but what the hell I could give a F but ... fair is fair, right?

Posted at 1:53 AM on Oct 17, 2010 by Dee Dee Russell
----------------------------------------------------------------

It actually is fair because he was just out of the Federal Pin om PAROLE...not probation when he got popped.

Most Judges down here in the South aren't scared of celebrity money.

Kelly

The judge also threw out the "saving of the suicidal man" from what I hear.That was just wrong.

Meh

You can't take the ghetto out of him no matter how much money he makes. He isn't intelligent enough to make a decent life for himself and will always be a loser. Is anyone really surprised? The nancy even begged to stay out of jail like a $3 crack whore.

rini6

T. I. has something in common with "The Dude?'

Who knew?

The Dude abides. I don't know about T.I.

el douche

Go eat a **** sandwich Dee Dee Russell.

tmzblogger

ALLEGEDLY ----A BLACK MAN AND ANY KIND OF DRUGS EQUALS -- PRISON A WHITE GIRL LIKE PARIS HILTON OR LINDSAY LOHAN WITH COCAINE IN HER PURSE OR HER POCKETS WELL YOU DO THE MATH. HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE COCAINE,COCAINE CARRIES MANDATORY MINIMUM CHARGES, UNLESS U ARE -- WELL U DO THE MATH-- WHY DON'T WE TEACH THIS MATH IN OUR SCHOOLS INSTEAD OF LETTING IT BE A SURPRISE TO SOME. SOME PEOPLE TRUST IN OUR COURT SYSTEM THAT THERE IS FAIRNESS.. CHUCKLE CHUCKLE.. TEE HEE TEE HEE.. SUCH RACHETNESS OH AND THINK, OH MY I WILL JUST GO TO COURT MY LAWYER WILL SHOW 150 OTHER CASES AS IN TI'S CASE, CASELAWS WHERE OTHERS WERE GIVEN LESS TIME. OH MY, THAT DID NOT WORK AT ALL WHY-- WHY??? U DO THE MATH, HOPEFULLY TI WILL HAVE HIS LAWYER APPEAL.....REALLY THO FOR REAL TI SHOULD NEVER FORGET HE'S BLACK, AND THAT'S THAT.... GOTTA THINK LIKE A BLACK MAN IN SURVIVAL MODE AT ALL TIMES.... ALL TIMES ALLEGEDLY

Big Mamma Cornbread

where did the receipt come from a money hungry waitress / or the trash can...so desperate for this guy's misery ....too damn nosy...u know this earth is just the beginning of payback 4 some of u...no ethics...whore ethics... sell out ...what else is there to obtain... morals of a loose lip whore..with millions...does no good.

Ziggy

He's getting 11 months in prison for smoking weed, while Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan spend days or hours in the county lockup for harder drugs. Something is wrong with American justice.

Paris Hilton and her boyfriend did the same exact thing he did. He was smoking pot with his wife in a car. Paris was smoking pot AND was caught with coke, yet she walks. It's blatant racism.

kkgreeneyes

How about T.I. Tips like ****~! WTF....................................

beau

#16 Paris and Lohand had high powered Lawyer's...Maybe T I missed Bubba..i would rather than look at his ugly wife

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments