'O.C. Housewives' Star

Dumps Husband

10/19/2010 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vicki Gunvalson from "Real Housewives of Orange County" isn't going to be a housewife much longer -- because TMZ has learned she just filed for divorce.

1019_vicki_EX_TMZ_01
According to documents filed in O.C. Superior Court -- and obtained by TMZ -- Vicki filed for dissolution of marriage on Monday from her husband Donn Gunvalson ... whom she married back in 1994.

And there's this ... Vicki and Donn actually renewed their vows back in July of 2009 -- after Vicki admitted their marriage was souring and they needed a "new start."

Speaking of new starts ...

Brattus Rattus

Last season was the only season Vicki seemed to be a bit more genuine. So didn't seem to be on drugs either. It made a big difference on the way she treated Donn and the other ladies. I still like Gretchen the best. Tamra is a horrible example of a woman they was she got Gretchen drunk then Tamra's s***my son tried to take advantage of her. If he had done it...it would have been rape. A rape set up by another woman. *sigh*

I digress.

So what if Vicki is divorced on the show? The New York ladies weren't all married. The Atlanta ladies aren't all married. the DC ladies aren't all married. I don't remember about the Beverly Hills ladies yet. They seem like they are going to be the most interesting to watch.

I'm ever more disgusted that I know all of this stuff. LOL

sharon jones

I am heartbroken. Don was too good for Vickie. All these women want fame at the expense of families, reputations and plain good sense. The grass is not always greener in their next life experience. It all boils down to selfishness and self centerness........

wrangler003

When she made her statement's about buying thing's herself because SHE could afford it was about the tackiest thing I have ever heard a woman utter. She is a fool that thinks so so much of herself. No one else thinks that way about her. She is a controlling, arrogant, self obsorbed, heartless, cold, bitter, BIOTCH from hell.

Good for you Donn for getting out from under her thumb. You deserve so much more than that nothing. She put's him down every chance she got and HE should have walked out on her.

Now, Vicki and that Tamara thing can troll around together being the huge BIOTCHES they really are and know they will never have another man in their lives. They all see what kind of women you really are. You all act like prostitutes. Going to the highest money maker. Does not matter if you love them or not, which I do not think Vicki or Tamara can love anyone but themselves. These two men are very lucky men to be out from under these two freaks. Vicki sell's insurance, her livelihood will be gone soon, then we can all laugh and have a party.

Christy

Shocked! She made such a big deal out of revitalizing her marriage.

Candy

Oh please who didn't see this coming!? She was the one focused on the ring she had bought Donn, while the man was pouring his heart out and crying while renewing their vows. I believe he loved her but she didn't love him. Anyway best of luck to both.

Rosemary

Don should have left long ago... He's so co-dependent on Vicki and she's a bitch.. He doesn't fill her love tank??? When is she ever around him to get it filled. She treats him like dirt. She needs some major ALONE TIME

Krazy

Don deserves better anyway! I guess Vickie decided she had to try & keep up with Tamra!?

krissyflo

To the write of comment number 15...."Vickie...is that you?"

gigi

While I'm no fan of Vicki's, men are where they want to be, as is everyone. He attracted a strong controlling woman so that he doesn't have to pull that weight as a man, and she attracted a man she could control. Notice it wasn't HE who filed. Sad for all though.

Nate Purcell

Donn is better off! He is an awesome dude with loads to give! Vicki is in for a rude awakening! Life isn't all about being on TV and being hawt and hooking up! Trust me, I know! I spent an evening with Donn in the "hawt" tub. He is a bear!

BlancheDevereaux

What about old Alexis? The last I heard about her was they almost lost their home - foreclosure.

dd

Too bad I thought they were trying to make it work, on the other hand I hope he has a new woman that doesn't publicly humiliate him like Vicki did. She was always making snide remarks about him.

Scott

I'll take her I'm 26 I'll make her a housewife !!asap she's worth 7 million !!!!!!

Ginger

I saw one or two episodes of this show and was appalled. And the one I liked the least of all the unlikable women was Vicki. She actually showed up at her college sons apartment during a party he was having. Duh! What a maroon.

Susie

Don and Jeana should hook up!!!!!