Paris Hilton -- Heads and Shoulders

10/22/2010 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When it comes to Halloween shopping, Paris Hilton believes three heads are better than one.

0221_media_removed-1
Hilton and her BF Cy Waits ... and two of her dogs ... hit a West Hollywood costume shop yesterday ... and (surprise!) tried on a bunch of really provocative outfits!

Trick or treat?

Snoogs

I was hoping the "Trick or Treat" question at the end was going to include a voting poll!

I vote TRICK.

Eyedea

too bad none of those heads have any brains in them

TRguy

Isn't she like OLD now....I mean she is 30 right? So over the hill. Hag.

biglou7

Paris the sailor outfit back pose very cool. Whats your phone# Lou R

en Todo Momento!!

it looks like gizmo!! don't feed it after midnight!

Maricela Cruz Verdadera

United states has become so sexist, United States violates the rights of women around the world?
I am Latina, I do not speak English
forgiving. Use translator.

Formerly the village women's liberation. Before respected intelligent women today make fun of them.

The country of freedom has become the country most sexist of all. Now they are even more sexist than here in Latin America.
Everyone thought that American men were good and faithful BUT ALL WE ARE ADVISED THAT SINCE THE WORST. Example: Before Brad Pitt was a role model for me, but since he deceived his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston fell off my pedestal and all blond hypocrites. They are the most sexist, but the propaganda that they are the best.

What do you appreciate America?

Feminine beauty and feelings more or less

Just as Angelina Jolie.

But that too was done in the Middle Ages, only appreciated women for their beauty and nothing else. What's twilight?

America is the cradle of the most sexist saga of the world. A woman who is beautiful as Bella Swan, has good feelings and stupid. What is appreciated in the Middle Ages.
Please, that fell to the middle ages.
Men of the Middle Ages only admired pretty women of good feelings and having no brain.
And you Americans returned to the Middle Ages. Intelligent and decent women should have at least the same respect as the most beautiful.

I am Latina, I do not speak English
forgiving. Use translator.

en Todo Momento!!

oh, i get it. one dog is a carrot and the other one is an eggplant or striped purple and green pineapple...

Zirp

I met her last night and she was awesome. You would be surprised by how small she is. Really small.

Muppet

The other day people were wondering where her dogs are, I guess they know now.
I agree with the poster that said she looks like a big walmart commercial.

lafreak

Hopefully, the costumes she tried on had Panty shields...
Why she makes news is still beyond me.

nino

doggie style!!!

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Holy **** she's so ugly! Send her to the Gulag in Siberia where she belongs!

john

HOW IS THIS NEWS??????

Franko

She is with out a doubt the uglyiest, worthless, disgrace that ever was allowed to be in the human race.. She needs to be culled..

en Todo Momento!!

lol. on dog looks like: 'aahhhh!! help!! there's a string chasing meeeeee!! help!!!'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments