« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Prez: Brock Lesnar Ain't Fighting Undertaker

10/25/2010 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brock Lesnar will not return to the WWE anytime soon to fight The Undertaker -- despite several reports to the contrary -- because the ex-heavyweight champ is still "under contract" with the UFC.

Brock Lesnar
Despite an intense standoff between Lesnar and The Undertaker at UFC 121 this weekend -- in which Undie challenged Brock to a fight -- UFC president Dana White tells us, "Brock Lesnar is still under contract with the UFC ...  he is not going to wrestle in the WWE. He cannot wrestle, box or fight anywhere else.”

1025_wwe_small_launchBack when Brock fought with the WWE, he and Taker had a pretty nasty rivalry  -- and The Undertaker claims he still has "personal" issues with the former UFC champ.

So far, no word from The Undertaker.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

batman

UFC is now becoming WWE thats so wack.

Majestik

SCRIPTED...

This is a setup when Lesnar retires, soon. He can now go back to WWE and start a feud with Taker. I guarantee the next Wrestlemania in March 2011 is going to headline Taker vs. Lesnar.

Flying Blind

fighting and WWE are oxymoron's .... acting and the WWE go together

Jack

Majestik nailed it, definitely scripted.

Undertaker should fight Lesnar in the UFC then we'll see how tough he really is. A WWE match, whatever.

TheUltraworld

I agree, these two should fight in the UFC. If that's not fixed.

janet

Again, What's the big deal? Everyone knows who's going to win. They practice together so not to hurt each other. Yet, they will make it "look good" for the fans paying money.

NickSunset

More importantly, how much out of pocket did that Coke Whore Undertaker was with eventually cost him. Come on Taker what did you hop in the "GraveDigger" Monster Truck and drive home?

You are an actor you don't scare anyone over 8 years old.

DarrenBeckley

Janet...You need to get a clue, put down the Elmer's Glue and Paint Chips are GO AWAY Skank...You are a non-thinking wench with ZERO credibility!
Lesners contract is not worth much Dana, although I love Zuffa and UFC, perhaps Lesner could fight Kimbo and bring Fried Chicken and Srawberry Soda...LOL!

DarrenBeckley

P.S...Undertaker would stomp Lesner into a Mud-Hole in a "real" fight in the Octagon!

M

I new it! UFC ratings are up If it wasn't for Lesnar coming to UFC. It looks like UFC paid lots of money to Lesnar to come to UFC to boost the ratings up. Now that the contract is coming to an end. WWE is going to take him back.

Buster

I wonder if the UT rolls his eyes back when his is giving a job.

Majestik

Majestik nailed it, definitely scripted.

Posted at 1:20 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Jack

ROFLMAO...Mark Calaway plays a badass but he's no badass in real life, that's for sure. The only thing that Calaway has on Lesnar is about 6 inches, and I'm talking in HEIGHT, get your minds outta the gutter LOL.

Echo

Is it impossible to believe Undertaker could join UFC?
I mean I understand I've been an undertaker fan for like 20 years...but how old could he really be? hehe.

Majestik

You are an actor you don't scare anyone over 8 years old.

Posted at 1:42 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by NickSunset

Dude, that was so uncalled for. The gal is his real-life wife. You can trash WWE all you want but they don't put up with drug addicts, she's a wrestling Diva in WWE and that would NEVER be put up with, nice try though.

janet

posted at 10:32 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by janet

I was called every nasty name because of my statement. I asked why I'm called names? Because I'm right.

I was right.