Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

10/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained pictures of the New York City hotel room Charlie Sheen trashed early Tuesday morning, along with information about what happened inside.

1026-charlie-sheen-hotel-ex-credit_room_3
We're told Charlie's alcohol-fueled rampage began at a restaurant called Daniel, near The Plaza Hotel where Charlie was staying. He, three other men and five women had an 8:00 PM reservation Tuesday night and Charlie was drinking heavily. Denise Richards, we're told, went to the dinner but left fairly quickly after things got wild.

Charlie brought one of the women back to his hotel room and soon thereafter people on his floor heard what they say was primal screaming and swearing from inside the room. Charlie was calling the woman a whore and other names, when people started to complain.

We're told Charlie ripped the curtains, overturned tables, damaged a lighting fixture and broke glass, which cut his toe open.

All in all ... a real mess.

Taylor Dadson

What a lame set of photos. I hope you didn't pay too much for those TMZ , you got ripped off. Looks like any old hotel room the next day after a party.

kazza

I would hardly called the room TRASHED! But what an idiot. His show isnt even funny anymore.

Phyllis

I love Charlie Sheen, yea he gets a bit carried away, but he is friggin adorable!

FRIELZ

OMGGGGGGGGG Your kiddiny me damage LOL I have been in the hotel buisness for over 15 years thats not damage. Have George Clintons band band stay in your hotel 1 night I will show you damage lol.

mspaap

Sheen called Denise a "c**nt, **who*e and told her she looks like a f**nk*g **n **gg*r, so why are people surprised about him ranting and cursing at this other woman. Its his MO.
Rich white guys can get away with doing this stuff, now if Denzel, Michael or other famous actors did this, the public would serve their head on a platter. (Yawn)

cheebee

.Seriously! And people give Mel crap and throw money at Charlie......

i like you

I found it a bit difficult to pin point exactly what I could have thought about a man breaking stuff in room frantically drunk, and a women screaming in a closet. I have inner monster tons of them, what I found in my personal findings was that when I drank , I would never drink hard liquor because the effect would come right away and I would get sick easy, what I did find later even if I drank with food like a meal or had some thing to eat like steak or potatoes, you know what I mean , then it took away the drunk effect that would have come sooner just on draft beer but primarily I would drink up to five or six pints before stopping and I was by myself. I was my own monster, it was like I told myself I won't yell and scream in public or jay walk recklessly or I won't walk in to large open spaces in the middle of the night all by myself and wake up in field, I was lucky animals or other people didn't follow me or see anything, I could have wanted to put a bog over me if I was safe doing this again, it would be like watching TV by myself and drinking draft again steady like it's slow, real slow , although it affects anyones weight and the hangover has to be cured with tons of coffee and ice beverages, I would still get to work the next day, see I was an isolated drunk that was dangerous to myself in small significant ways, what if I was yelling and venting in the open air and some one could have found me then , this is what I mean or when I played balancing acts and fell over some thing, I drink to a very slowing state to sedate myself, people watch me at anytime I appear perfectly normal ,I still tip nice I’m alone never seeing anyone, and this is what I mean, that I’m fooling even myself because I practically nurse what I drink all the time, what I don’t have is like “well it been three pints “stop” and go do some thing else, I just walk a few steady blocks and have a big large ice cream and have my next sitting, still the same way, and I’m alone , then I want to cry out ,how the world is rasist and how my life wasn’t fair or my inner hatreds, I'm aware of how I acted all the time and what I did, and I never drove in my life , when I drank I got a relaxing feeling in my back like my muscles were loosening and I would have a day dream state, nothing is real because I'm a great escapist like this so, it seems okay what happens is I waste my money and I feel worse about how much weight I gained, I don’t ever feel like I accomplished something, I fear myself, and then when I get my next check there I go again, I paid for everything I was soposssed too, I may have bought clothes and extra things, but with that last bit say it was 40 to 150 dollars it's out in two days, guaranteed, I would say, I was an angry drunk and a stuffing type. Thank you.

Alisha

I feel pretty bad for the guy. He NEEDS to have more then a slap on the wrist! He needs to go to jail, and then go to rehab, and work on his issues medically, not chemically. It's just sad.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

$7000 at The Plaza? Broken chair leg. Or a doorknob. As far as straightening up the mess, that's the cost of doing business with trash. Pity, I thought The Plaza had higher standards than that. Look forward to the day him & his ilk get banned from there.

Jim

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!!!! THERE'S MORE DAMAGE DONE IN MY HOUSE EVERY MORNING BY MY WIFE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE AREA WHERE I JUST FARTED !!!! COM'ON TMZ STOP TRYING TO MAKE NEWS.....AND FIRE THAT ASS WHO GAVE THE GOAHEAD TO PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET

Jim

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME.........THERE'S MORE DAMAGE DONE IN MY HOUSE IN THE MORNING WHEN MY WIFE RUNS AWAY FROM WHERE I JUST FARTED BECACAUSE OF THE SMELL !!!!!

leb

It's just a matter of time before he kills one of these women and let's see how he gets out of it. Everyone makes excuses and turns the other cheek but people would rather spend time bashing Chris Brown who is just a kid and never been in trouble before.

Bad Ma'amajama

OMG a celebrity wrecked a room?! How could this be? psh

Linda2

What did your mother do to
you that you HATE women
so much. He will hurt a women some day for real.

Linda2

This is not about the trashed room, it's about the violence. Execs keep paying him and get your pay day. Be included in the lawsuit if he kills someone.