« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Sports Kingpin Claims Enemy Dealt Drugs, Prostitutes

10/28/2010 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The owner of one of the most powerful sports management companies in the world is hurling explosive allegations at the man who is trying to bring him down ... accusing the dude of being knee-deep in the business of peddling whores and drugs.

1028_teddy_forstmann_getty_EX

Ted Forstmann (pictured), the head of the mega-sports management company IMG, has filed new legal docs in his war with former golfing associate James Agate -- in order to prove that Agate is a scumbag who can't be trusted.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ -- Forstmann claims Agate is such a bad guy that he used "drugs and prostitutes" to lure in customers for his printing business.

Forstmann claims Agate's business failed as a result -- and he's become so desperate for cash, that he's made up lies about Forstmann in an attempt to then extort him.

As for Agate's accusations that Ted obtained "inside information" from Roger Federer to gamble on tennis matches -- Forstmann says that's all BS too ... and he has the phone records to prove it.

Forstmann's rep, Michael Sitrick, tells TMZ that Forstmann will ask the court to strike Agate's claims in their entirety.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

truth

David

Who wrote this article...you actually used the word "DUDE".

REALLY?

pancho

I was once told that Ted Forsman was staying at the MGM Mansion and he paid a Hooker $5,000 for 2minutes He should know about HOOKER AND BLOW.

pancho

Hey Harvey am not reading todays ruling on the lawsuit against the oldfart from IMG .I know what it is.

mary

TMZ there is lots more here. Come on and give us more!

seek

Fedotowsky couldn't stop singing her future husband's praises. “He's unbelievably handsome, but beyond that he is the most caring person I've ever known. He has so much respect for others, respect for me. I couldn't have gotten a better man.btw,I'm a lawyer,30 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on RichFlirts .( om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!