Pam Anderson

25,000 Reasons to Get Naked

10/28/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Pam Anderson nude photo shoot doesn't come cheap -- TMZ has learned Playboy offered Pam a cool $25,000 for her upcoming pictorial ... and she's turning every penny over to charity.

Pam Anderson naked.
In fact, Pam never even accepted the check -- she had Playboy send the cash directly to Waves 4 Water ... a charity that distributes water filters to people who don't have access to clean drinking water.

Anderson tells us, "Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done ... and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover (Jan. 2011 issue) directly for 25Gs."

Pam adds, "I've also donated personally. I wish I could do more.  Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word!"

Martinz717

YUK! are you kidding me SHE IS SO GROSS.

Stupid People Hater

I already saw some vids of her having sex and giving a BJ. It will be nice to see some high res pics though.

TorontoWoman

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Some of you are hilarious with your pathetic, ageist comments. I'm sure, at 43, that Pam looks better than most of you at 22.

An older (slightly) person being celebrated is a good thing. Be happy for her. You too will be middle-aged one day...

Chala

Ya know, instead of applauding Pam's generosity to help those in need, the focus of most comments are about critizing her looks.

So typically American -- shallow and critical and a lack of compassion for those in desperate need.

Pam did a wonderful thing. Either applaud her or shut up.

TheUltraworld

I don't know if I want to see her naked anymore. Maybe for free.

DANA

thumbs up for Pam !!!
not kinda karTRASHian ,Paris Hiltona ala Courtney Love Lilo style
who are spending all their cash on 60 k purses or 1 mil.$ birthday cakes

femonanon

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING I'VE READ IN YEARS ON THIS WEBSITE !!!

femonanon

WAY TO GO, PAM!

Superman

We already seen her photoshopped naked. What's the point?!? Can't Playboy just donate to charity without asking anything in return?!?! Yeah, right...that's like the devil giving you something without getting your soul in return.

Alex

Your still a whore

Straight Talkin Texan

I thought she was having financial problems. If so, it doesn't make sense for her to NOT keep the money. Regardless, that sounds like a good charity.

Carrie

I agree with comment 3 by "a." a We need lots of money help right here in the USA or even in Pam's home country of Canada.

laura

and so do the people in the Appalachian's. they live off Moutain Dew because it's cheaper than water. maybe they should send some filters to the poor places in America too. not everyone here is as wealthy as a celebrity.

Raejean

As old and used up, etc. etc. everyone says she is, she is still probably better looking than most of you or any of your female partners.

Spoken by someone who is not a fan but sick and tired of this gratuitous bashing.

RJ Hunt

Hay if these countries do not have clean drinking water...That is not our problem...You need water??? Dig a fa-king hole..We got kids with no food or shelter here in this country...How about Americans helping Americans first...then "WE" can worry about the rest of the world...I'm just say'in!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments