Tyra Banks

Gets Protection from 'Celebrity Stalker'

10/28/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks has been granted a permanent restraining order against a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has allegedly been targeting Tyra and her family since 2006.

1028_tyra_banks_EX_TMZ-01
Earlier today, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ordered 39-year-old Marten Williams, Jr. to stay at least 100 yards from Tyra and her family for the next three years.

As we previously reported, Tyra believes Williams poses a serious threat to her safety ... citing that he's left several items on her property in the past ... and just last month, he was arrested for trespassing at Tyra's home.

Tyra also claims that Williams has a history of mental illness -- insisting that Williams believes he killed "George Bush Jr."

LarryP

Maybe if she went away it would solve her stalker problem and ours for having to read about this "diva"

Mike

Tyra is tired...her game is lame. She is old and FAT.

femonanon

as much as I do not care for her, I am glad she's got some protection from an insane idiot

northern gypsy

i'm not a fan...however...i do know who she is...
my impression is...she's a strong woman with excellent business savvy...
this twit may become dangerous...keep him in check...
no fooling around...protect you and your family...

*78

All Tyra needs to do is to ask Tila Tequila to kidnap this guy and then all her problems will be over. Who would ever believe it?

Tray

#2 Mike, you must be a wht guy, She is no where near fat.. Guess u like skin and bones u freak

neenee

How did he find her address do she live in a gated community or something / bodyguards

janet

Stalker 2006? Taken this long. Ratings must be down.

OooooNooo!

What does she need protection for? She can just throw a cell phone or any other handy object at him just like she does to everyone else around her.

ZB

just an fyi...100 yards doesn't stop a shooter...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

or a bow and arrow

MIDNIGHT TOKER

or a bow and arrow

Anonymous

I will not stalk Tyra Banks. From Tyra Banks' only male slave and from Tyra Banks future husband.

pimpdaddy

#8, Tray I have no idea what #2's problem is! Tyra is not fat, never has been fat; matter in fact, she's a very attractive looking gal. I think he needs to go see an eye doc & get a serious prescription NOW. Man, I'm with u. I don't know why people diss her like this! She is not fat!!

Anonymous

Someday Tyra Banks and I will meet each other on purpose. To see Tyra Banks totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Tyra Banks. From Tyra Banks' only male slave and from Tyra Banks' future husband.