Oksana: Mel's Dad Is a Danger to Lucia

11/1/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone gets embarrassed when their parents go off their rocker -- but the rantings of Mel Gibson's father could create problems in his custody case ... at least that's what Oksana's lawyers want.

1101_mel_gibson_hutton_gibson_audio_launch_ex
Sources tell TMZ ... during Mel's deposition today, lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva will dredge up statements made by Hutton Gibson during an interview back in August.

Among the pearls of wisdom from Hutton: "Half of the people there in the Vatican are queer." He also said he thought Pope Benedict XVI is a homosexual.

We're told Oksana's lawyers plan to paint a picture ... Lucia is at risk if she's around Mel's kooky dad.

kickaboo

Shirley, I think Oksana might be adopted, because Ludmilla looked like Natalia, with the fuzzy hair and all.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

I asked last night if anyone knew where that link is of a young Oksana with the wavy, puffed out hair and her very young sister, anyone? Noticing the baby's hair. Mel's hair is sorta wavy, no?

(Now I have the straightest hair (it is a pain), my kids' dad is curly (not frizzy) and one kid's hair who takes after Dad's eye color is curly and can be frizzy. The two kids that get their blue eye color from maternal Great grandparent ..one with wavy hair, the other with just a hint of wave but more straight.)

ray

Mels dad is wrong.... its more than half

realist

Hi Curious and Shell,

I ran the dishwasher. Then ran outside for a smoke (6 times already) Maybe should get out my e-cigarette so I don't have to run. LOL.

Realist

P.S. Puppy liking the cheese curls too. :-)

wkenddad

If this is the case then Oksuka should be deemed a danger to the baby. She allowed a gun toting felon to be in close proximity of her and the baby. Not to mention all the the publicity she has fired up is not good for the child.

Babushka

Just when I thought this case couldn't possibly get any more ridiculous.

I am waiting for Oksana to scream "Witchcraft" ala Monty Python the next time she sees a paparazzi carrying a camera and a boom.

Mr. Horowitz, do extra-terrestrials feature into this case somewhere, too?

Majestik

Wow...I have no other words but...wow.

rg1

@Stacy: I want to see Ox going into jail - when they take off the extensions and the make up. YIkes!

Posted at 11:02 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
***********
Probably would be scarier than Phil Spector's mug shot....

Jules

New thread...YUCK!

kickaboo

I think all of Oksana and her family's name changes should be brought up and why. What happened in her life to make her a sociopath and she IS. No doubt in my mind, a social parasite.

pray for mel

FAIR GAME.

Lynn M

Oh, my! Shiver! Mel's "crazy" dad is now a danger to Lucia. What about his other kids? They seemed to manage just fine. Talk about grasping at straws. No wonder allegedly Lisa Bloom left the case. They are making a mockery of themselves.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 11:11 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by kickaboo

kickaboo I don't know, but I feel that Oksana is adopted because she has lots of emotional issues, she is her worst enemy actually.Maybe she was abused, sexually abused when young, but her behavior indicates she has been abused (not by Mel) and becoming habitual liar.

txcn

Mel's dad will be dead before Lucia will even be able to comprehend anything he says.

middleagedcrazy

Can you imagine some ancient old guy getting into church doctrine or whatever with a toddler?

How absolutely silly.

Tee hee

Shell

Hi Curious and Shell,

Realist

P.S. Puppy liking the cheese curls too. :-)

Posted at 11:12 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by realist
==================================================

LOL oh, you don't even want to see what my kitchen looks like at the moment. lol I need to unload and reload the dishwasher yet. If only I could get my welded bum out of this chair....