Oksana -- Thumbs Up After Marathon Deposition

11/1/2010 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a hard day of bashing Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva finally left a grueling nine-and-a-half hour deposition moments ago ... and shot a triumphant thumbs up on her way out.

110110_oksana_grigorieva_video
As we previously reported, Oksana was writing notes and strategizing with her lawyers about how to grill Mel in their bitter custody battle ... and judging from her hand signal, she was pleased with the results.

Mel was seen exiting the offices soon after Oksana ... no hand signals from him.

Emm

Anyway hello:) and Hugs!

Sorry I'm done saying hello lately because I get no reply and many stopped posting when I am around so I am being selective whom to greets and not to greet, tired of arctic wind blowing my way, lol.

Posted at 7:32 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Always glad ta see ya Mate!!!

Good morning and what a great day...

KM

KB...Ox is clueless to the fact that it was a bad day for her...she gave the thumbs up because she is a media whore and that is all that matters to her the camera...DH....that was the face of defeat and understanding of what he is up against....

emerald

Koalababe Hiya, I missed you there hugs!

KoalaBabe

Hi KB....I dont say hello much either.....she is in deep KA KA wiht her lower....he made it clear with body language he is pissed at the outcome of today....hey he jsut saw what his client is all about.....

Posted at 7:33 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by KM

Now the world can see how manipulative Oksana is, headlines in Australia Oksana trying to make Mel squirmed.

if she think people will be on her side with her latest stunt, she's sadly mistaken.
She is truly evil to the core.

cluesarethere

Reposting this from last thread:

Jackie actually stood back and bowed to me. I was totally blown away. LOL

Posted at 4:51 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by Majestik
--------------------------------------------------
Right.
I am now officially gnawing my liver in envy. =D

Posted at 4:54 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by Curious

Funny that you brought up Jackie Chan. Did you know he was also a philanderer? Matter of fact he was in a similar position that Mel finds himself in presently, only about 12 years ago. A Elaine Ng Ye-Lei, one of Jackie's many mistresses also became pregnant and went to press hoping he would leave his wife for her but it totally backfired. He denied it throughout the pregnancy and even at birth (a baby girl named Etta Ng). It wasn't until they had a DNA test that he admitted to it. Even then, Jackie made amends with his wife by leaving her ALL his money and nothing for Elaine. Serves Elaine right because she claimed she wasn't in it for his money (does that sounds like someone?).

Jus Another Viewer

She DONT look happy no matter what the "thumbs up" hand signal is all about. She looks like she got a whole lotta NOTTA! Mel toughed it out, and the judge kept her "lawyers" in check with their line of questioning!
HAHAAA, OctoSana you are LOSING so much more than you know!
Bitter much B*tch? He looked right past you didn't HE! He made you feel as low as you do after you read how the PUBLIC @ large comments on YOU!
NO ONE was impressed with your PRE- or POST show!
Mel will be on the Red-Carpets with HIS Daughter while your in Prison, Don't worry gypsy Commie, AMERICAN will/DOES love the chile that is part of MEL. We will just lump her in as Mel and ROBYN's child after a year or SO.
Enjoy your trip back to Russia via: Con-Air!
Bah-Bai B*tchski!

kickaboo

i just heard on tv that american media the owner of the national enquirer, rabiesonline, star... is filling bankruptcy.

Really. bwahahaha! what does that tell you about the lying, fluck wads?!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Can you imagine: there he was trying hard to concentrate on the answers given, to think of the next viable question, and she wass busy bugging him passing her little notes written in her very bad spelling (no spell check on a pad of paper!) over and over again becuase she can't stop it! She needs the attention! He must have been driven mad for 9 hours! LOL! Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy... LOL!

Demi

Emerald:

Alas, you are right. It wouldn't be fair to Charlie Sheen to push this older Russian woman on him! Didn't even know about the wart.

KoalaBabe

Hi Koalabebe...and hugs!

Posted at 7:35 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by Belinda

Belinda hugs!! ya back:)

@Rainbowdancer I am from Perth mate:)
I'm talking about some Team Mel cold shoulder.

fuddyduddy

hahahahahahaha

I thought she would look mad after the deposition!!!

Super Schnoz didn't have a comment? What the heck? Usually he would at least say how smart OG is and how she has been wronged how she is standing up to a bully how she is brave...blah, blah, blah. NOTHING??????

Bubba

That is not a "thumbs up" look on her face. She looks totally defeated.

KM

KB

I dont blame her for attending the dep, I would ...but we know why she attended it...she has no input of facts, she was there to see Mel first and second...to make him uncomfortable...It will not work with a man like Mel....

Muppet

The one cameraman makes himself seem like an idiot by constantly trying to flatter Oksana when neither her or Horrorwitz will speak. Pathetic!
As for the two of them heading to the elevator, neither one looks very cheery to me. No interview after?? That's odd isn't it since these two just love to gloat in front of a camera.
I think the day went badly for both of them since all she could muster up was a thumbs up. Who does that? LOL

Tara21

I have noticed that Oksana has learned to appear "happy" or satisfied whenever the media are around following a court date. It is a meaningless response designed to support her case in the public eye. Fake it 'til you make it could be her motto.

Anyways, it looks to me that Mel managed to get through this pretty well given all the crap they said they would try to throw at him. Now that he has figured out how she tries to manipulate him, I suspect he is much less vulnerable. He is very smart and a good actor--I hope that this served him well while they tried to goad him into an agitated response with unfair tactics. His excellent lawyers would object as necessary. God bless him. What an ordeal!