« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Sheckler's Truck Shot Up in Police Standoff

11/1/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops opened fire on a truck owned by pro skateboarder and MTV star Ryan Sheckler last weekend after an intense midnight standoff  -- but TMZ has learned Sheckler wasn't behind the wheel.

1101_Ryan_Sheckler_getty_ex
According to Orange County Sheriff's Department, deputies responded to a call about a traffic collision late Friday night involving a possible drunk driver -- but when they showed up, we're told, the driver motored it away from the scene.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... officers chased the driver down and cornered him on a dead end street -- the driver panicked, pulled a U-turn, and gunned it in the cops' direction ... at which point, we're told, sheriff's deputies drew their weapons and shot at the truck.

We're told the driver -- who turned out to be an unidentified minor -- wasn't hit ... and gave up immediately after the deputies shot their weapons.

We're told 20-year-old Sheckler -- who owns the truck -- reported the car stolen soon after the incident, claiming he had left the keys in the ignition. Sheriffs are investigating whether the driver has a connection to Ryan.

Calls to Sheckler haven't been returned.

1101_ryan_sheckler_skate_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

d

1rst!!!!

dd

Time for some new friends.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Slow news day eh?

rob

I want to lick his booty real good

sami

Bet the driver was his friends Casey or Tony.

Lex

Where have you been hiding this Uber hottie!

dennis demaio

too badadapoopah Tmz is ****ing my balls? Tsack puttas!.Galileo portawopos sacciabone^ pompino suffocotto leaning tower of pisa me I. Get the horse outa Yo face jewvido`z..

dennis demaio

GET THE HORSE outa your face JEWish~GUIDOz is d****king mmmmyyy ballls 2badada 4DAH poopah galileos

dennis demaio

D`ing my BALLS galilos guidoz LA`jewish???

Nikkcolle

Man Ryan is hot!

ciimonstr

B *****in* S

the cops in OC know who they're pulling over.
this is obviously a fabricated report. that and when you got star identity in OC and white star money power, you get a hell of a lot of back patting friends in the Dist. Att.s office.

Randy

Hot? NOT!! Egad anyone who thinks this little twerp is hot really needs to have their eyes examined. Nuff said

seek

I'm glad I looked up this article. I'm a 29 year sweet gal and for the last year I've had a man who is a lawyer asking me out. we met on dating site,MatchRiches.(0m. I am attracted to him, but have put him off because of the age difference. But he is persistant and will not give up. The thing with him is he seems more mature then the 30 or 40 somethings that ask me out. At least he knows what not to say. I guess I've been into the "what will people say" and worrying about the negative comments. But now with this I don't believe continue to run from this, it might just work out.

hit and run

my friend did the same thing on Saturday night but he hit someone and crashed into two parked cars but just the left car and ran away then reported it stolen saying he left the keys in the ignition too...hammered to the fullest

en Todo Momento!!

kinda funny, right tmz....no cop names, no suspect names....just a story...can we get some REAL info if we're gonna waste our 5 seconds reading this?????!!!!! 'some celebrity skater dude's truck shot up in LA by cops. end of story.' what kind of reporting is that?!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments