'Jersey' Star: I Refuse to Release My New Single!

11/4/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina from "Jersey Shore" is pulling the plug on her upcoming music single called "I'm Hot" -- but not because it's terrible ... because she claims she's not getting paid enough cash.

1102_angelina_EX
Sources close to Angelina tell us ... the reality star is pissed at her producer Andy Stein -- insisting that after she laid down the vocals, dude tried to screw her with a lowball contract ... that she refuses to sign.

But Stein claims he doesn't understand the problem -- telling us, "I agreed to give [Angelina] exactly what she asked for."

The song was originally supposed to drop on October 16th -- but now, it seems the world may never be exposed to what most certainly would have been the greatest song ever released.

JLS

She's not even a part of Jersey Shore but boy oh boy, she's hanging on to the connection by her teeth! They have tried to scrape her off in the aftermath but she's like gum on a shoe. As for this single, who cares? She and Andy Stein do, but that's it.

Lori

Unfortunately we ARE exposed to that double chin...maybe a little less of the cheeseburgers or PUT THE FORK DOWN ALTOGETHER!

Cartman

I'm sure she can be the next Heidi Montag!

LOL

Fry

I think the title is missing a few things. First it's missing an A after I'm, it also seems to be missing MESS after hot....

HarryPalms

I that herpes on her lower lip?

Fred Farkel

Folks???

Do you think the daughters you are raising in the midwest are insulated from all this??

Nope.

Your average looking daughters with their average talent see this stuff and think, "HEY. I CAN DO THAT TOO."

And now you have SKANKS not only on the east and west coasts - but in middle America as well.

My god in heaven, will somebody please put these skanks out of my misery??

anni

She should lay low and stop embarrassing herself. Skank. Hot, no. She could be Teresa from Housewife's missing-link sister with that hair and hair-line. Imagine what she will look like in 20 years and 60 pounds, holy sshhittt

anni

FRANK: What is your point? That the midwest is too lilly white to be touched? There is more population on the coasts, duh...., than in the middle of the country. What about the boys, Frank. The future husbands of the girls, what are the midwest boys thinking? The biggest skanks I have ever seen was while driving across middle America. Your point is stupid and moot.

Carvey

I think American Idol auditions have proved to everyone that just because you think you're a singer doesn't mean you can actually sing. And being autotuned ain't singing. Spare the world and never release that record.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

middle america is full of meth heads and pill poppers....
nice double chin there lady

Khate sucks

Does ANYONE really watch this show? I wonder why s*** bags like these people, Lindsay Hoehan and the Kartrashians get so much attention. America is failing FAST!

Kay

Another nobody with an attitude.

Mike

She is such a loser, just like her cast mates.
Nasty, fat, and with a terrible attitude.
Please, please don't allow season 3 to air.

Gwriter

Bisexual--possibly Bipolar--DEFINITELY

Squeaky Shoes

awwwwww "muffin" it's not like she isn't getting paid enough from the show itself, but this greedy gina wants more money for a song i'm pretty sure we can ALL guarantee will SUCK ASS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments