Mel Gibson to Oksana: I Have Nothing to Say to You

11/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson didn't utter a word to Oksana Grigorieva during his deposition Monday ... and Oksana gave Mel the same silent treatment ... sources tell TMZ.

1101_mel_gibson_oksana_grigorieva_getty_ex
Mel was asked a wide range of questions during the marathon depo, with Oksana looking on and huddling with her lawyers, suggesting questions.

And here's a shocker ... Mel's deposition was videotaped! Although the tapes, we're told, will be watermarked to trace any leak, nothing in this case has stayed secret.

As for Mel's demeanor, we're told he never lost his cool but did become annoyed from time to time.

We're told Mel asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on issues related to the domestic violence investigation.

And sources say ... Oksana's lawyers were not able to play the now-infamous tapes she secretly recorded.

In a word -- we're told the deposition was "contentious."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

igotfleasfromtmz

OH those tapes that were put together oh so clever?

JLS

WTF is this Mr. Gibson crap? You must not be an American. I have watched this man do horrendous stuff for 40 years. I cringe when I see anybody use Mr. on someone who is a racist. By the way, proof he is a RACIST is on tape from five years ago when the police arrested him for DUI. Don't try to deny it.

kali

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

40 years?????? LOLOL!! What planet are you from? That tiny IQ of yours is showing again!

Ray

I read that pleading the fifth does not mean guilt. What it means is the prosecutor must prove that Mr. Gibson is guilty. That would be difficult considering the tapes have not been authneticated. I would think they would need originals.

Sincerity

@Poster #4-->
Because Mel Gibson spent MILLIONS on a crisis PR firm that worked hard after the tapes were released and were so damaging to him. It worked with those who have tiny IQ's and those who cannot reason things out. Typically, those types post on the Internet.

Posted at 1:17 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

@JLS

Speak for yourself, "DOUCHEBAG"! I have credentials to prove my IQ is otherwise. Since you're actually reading posts on this thread, what does that SAY ABOUT YOUR IQ OR RATHER THE LACK OF IT??? It sounds like the "pot calling the kettle black" to me.

JLS

Hey Kali! My IQ is 148. Can you match it? LMFAO. I thought not. It's clear you love Mel. That's fine with me but after hearing all the tapes, I consider you very stupid if you do. One cannot listen to him spit, growl, demand a BJ before Oksana get's into a hot tub and just act like an ass and then say he's a great guy without being kinda dumb. His crisis team threw crap all over the victim of the admitted domestic violence. It worked with you.

Jade evergreen

@t JLS just like Charlie Sheen pull knife on his ex wife Brook Miller and plead guilt for domestice violence

JLS oksan is C*unt only care about herself not her kids
she use her kids as meal ticket she damn greedy and selfish to get off butt get a job

chunx

jls, I don't think you're in any position to criticize Mel at all since you also support someone like Charlie Sheen who has been convicted of and actually has a history of domestic violence against his exes. Plus, he has also used the n word against his ex wife and yet you accuse Mel Gibson of being racist? Talk about hypocrisy.

JLS

Douchebag? Wow. I am 59 and female who has been married for 40 years to the same man. I have had a very successful career in law. I am not a douchebag. I have noticed an odd group of women here that are just madly in love with MG. It's curious after hearing the tapes. Those are evidence he clearly isn't a man to honor.

kali

Sureeeeee it is! I certainly don't love Gibson, I prefer blondes!

I consider anyone stupid that refuses to acknowledge the tapes are E D I T E D.

igotfleasfromtmz

Hey Kali! My IQ is 148. Can you match it?
LIar

kali

JLS, you certainly beat me in age!

JLS

Charlie Sheen? Not the subject here. I do NOT support Charlie Sheen or his behavior. What I have said is that Radaronline posted a story yesterday that was an absolute lie. The often do this to garner website traffic and then contradict their own story within a day or so. HERE IS SOME NEWS: American Media who owns Radarlone, Star Mag and the National Enquirer, filed a BANKRUPTCY today. Google all of this. It's present and true. Have a nice night. I think my explanations to most here are pointless. You quickly forgot what Mel said on how many tapes? That qualifies you.

chunx

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 2, 2010 by JLS

same thing can be said of you. You're madly in love with Charlie sheen despite his proven history of domestic violence and yet you still think that every woman he ever had the misfortune to hook up with is somehow at fault for his own behaviour.

kali

Well, its past my bedtime...again!

Nite :)